Aetna Medicare is among the leader in the industry. Its 2012 acquisition of Coventry Health and 2018 combining of Aetna with CVS Health/SilverScript Part D has cemented Aetna's position as one of the three powerhouse Medicare insurers in America. Aetna's professional management has allowed it to provide health and Medicare services for tens of millions of clients.
Aetna Medicare Advantage plans cover physicians and hospitals and additional benefits may include:
- SilverSneakers fitness program
- Prescription drugs
- Mental health & physical health coaching programs
- Transportation to doctor visits
- Meals after hospitalizations
Aetna Senior Supplemental is a seperate agent contracting/appointment which includes Medicare supplement, Final Expense Whole Life, Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, Hospital Indemnity, Short-term recovery and Home Care Plus.
- Aetna Producer World Medicare Advantage Agent Resources
- Aetna Producer World Registration - All Plans
- Aetna Producer World Login
- Aetna Senior Supplemental Products Agent Login
* The information provided is intended for Aetna licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public. Certain exclusions may apply. Plans offered by insurer. All products not available in all areas. Not affiliated with the United States Government or the Federal Medicare Program.