Summarized View: AIG/American General Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance (GIWL)
AIG/American General Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance from American General Life Insurance Company (AGL) is designed to help provide secure, budget-based financial protection that you and your family can count on. AIG GIWL provides permanent protection with no medical exam for up to $25,000 in coverage, guaranteed.
Graded Death Benefit for GIWL:
- Rest assured, that if death occurs by accident, at any time, the full death benefit will be paid.
- If death occurs during the first two policy years and is not an accidental death, the benefit paid will be 110% of premiums paid to date.
- In the event of death after two years, the graded death benefit no longer applies and full death benefit is paid.
- Terminal & Chronic Illness rider inside their policy at very competitive rates.
AIG - American General Insurance Agent Resources
- New Agents - Follow the steps: Click 2 page PDF.
- AIG Agent Login Portal/eStation/Connext - all products
- AIG GIWL Agent Login Portal
- AIG GIWL Agent Registration
- AIG GIWL Playbook for New Agents - 5 pages
- Rates Calculator at footer of this page - left side - FEX Quoter - Guaranteed Issue
- AIG GIWL accepts Direct Express® debit card payment
- Wait 3-5 business days till you receive a writing number via email - If you have a GIWL that needs to sold today then Gerber Life can be used. User name and password to print out Gerber application can be retrieved in NAAIP back office.
- GIWL Producer Guide - 8 pages
- GIWL Consumer Brochure
- GIWL Market Opportunities Deck - 21 pages
- GIWL Top 10 Reasons To Sell
- AIG GIWL accepts Direct Express® debit card payments
- AIG ROP Term Life Quoter
- AIG ROP Term Life - Additional Information
- American General/AIG Term Life Mortgage Laddering Brochure
- American General/AIG Term Life Guide - 6 Pages
- AIG Life Insurance Suite
- AIG Term Quick Ticket
- AIG-Producer Guide for ROP Term Life
- AIG-Consumer Guide for ROP Term Life
- AIG- ROP Term Life Product Highlights
- AIG-Producer Guide for Traditional Life Submissions
- AIG-Client Guide for Traditional Life Submissions
- AIG-Quick Ticket Life Submission #1
- AIG-Quick Ticket Life Submission #2
- American General/AIG Agent Main Page
- Agents should always use the e-app when they can, it expedites processing. Paper applications can be used. AIG only makes the paper applications available to agents when they run a quote through their e-app which can only happen after you have a writing number.
- Agents should register with their agent ID to the GIWL portal: Guaranteed Issue Whole Life(GIWL) Registration and Sales input - Click here.
- Applications for new business are pre-populated with agent’s information so agent must be contracted first & login to pull and write applications.
- Once agent has a writing number, one can immediately go to the GIWL portal and register there to download an application kit if the AIG e-application cannot be used. AIG's E-apps allow you to use an over the phone e-mail signature method if you cannot meet your client in person.
- All AIG products can be Just-in-Time, with the exception of the GIWL. For JIT - Register and submit via NAAIP's iPipeline at the footer of this page. Talk to us and we will walk you through contracting through our SuranceBay eContracting system.
- GIWL the writing ID is taking about 3-4 business days on average, sometimes longer after you fill out contracting with our AgentX contracting system. Once they finish processing your ID you will be e-mailed directly by AIG.
- AIG Sales and Marketing Questions Call: (800)677-3311 - after you are contracted with AIG.
*The information provided is intended for AIG licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the AIG insurance products to the general public. 03SPG.