Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company is based out of Kansas City, Missouri and has been selling insurance policies for over one hundred years. It is currently considered to be one of the largest privately held independent insurance companies in the United States. The company has grown considerably over the years with 15 acquisitions of insurance companies that have helped to lend Americo Financial a distinctive advantage of its own.
The company has been awarded an impressive rating. Americo has sold over 676,000 policies and has over $34 billion worth of life insurance in force. Since 1988, its total assets have grown by a margin of 865% to reach $6.1 billion. This kind of growth has been possible only by offering innovative insurance products that are distinguished by their quality and affordability.
Agent Benefits Include:
- Excellent commissions
- Strong financial company
Client Benefits Include:*
- Outstanding customer service
- Products for people of various age groups
- Flexible underwriting
- Services catered to meeting customer requirements
- Americo Final Expense Agent Underwriting Guide - 16 pages
- Protector Series Final Expense Applications
- Americo Protector Series is Face to Face Paper Applications - Print out app, sell and send to us as you get contracted
- Americo Eagle Series is over the phone sales/iPad sales - Agents must have a writing number to sell
- Americo Eagle Series is great for Smokers - Get non-smoker rates for the first 3 years - to continue these low rates - send proof that you quit smoking - otherwise the face amount of the policy will decrease.
- Americo Agent Login Portal
- Americo Quotes and Illustrations
Americo offers a diverse range of insurance and annuity policies to meet the needs of businesses, individuals and families. Their primary focus deals with issuing life insurance and annuity products.
Life policies are very important because they provide adequate financial protection to families that are dealing with the loss of a loved one. The proceeds from the policy can ensure that financial obligations are effectively taken care of and Americo offers investors a number life insurance options. These include whole life, term life, traditional and indexed universal life insurance policies to protect your client’s family at every stage of their life.
Mortgage Life Insurance
In the event of an unexpected death in the family where the member also happens to be its primary breadwinner, the family may end up going through a number of economic hardships. Financial problems could also arise if the earning member loses employment or becomes disabled due to an accident or as a result of the development of health issues. In order to provide valuable protection for your client’s home, mortgage life insurance from Americo offers investors insurance protection at highly affordable premium rates.
Annuities are suitable for a lot of investors who are looking to increase their savings, transferring wealth or saving enough for retirement. Annuities can be customized to suit the individual needs of customers depending on what they seek to gain from the policy. Annuities are perfect for individuals who prefer interest rates with minimum guarantees, delay taxes to a later date and those who are comfortable with their present financial condition.
Basic funeral services can cost anywhere between $5,000 and $15,000. This is a lot of money for most American families and final expense policies are becoming increasingly popular. A comprehensive final expense policy will look after all funeral charges and any remaining proceeds from the insurance can be given to the beneficiaries.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.