The Assurity Life Insurance Company
The Assurity Life Insurance Company has origins going back as far as 120 years. Their aim is to provide long-term security to their customers, having gained the trust of millions of satisfied customers over the years. Assurity offers life insurance, annuities, accident insurance, disability income, critical illness and final expense policies via work-site distribution and their team of representatives.
Assurity Life Benefits Comprise:
- Excellent commissions - NAAIP Guarantees You Highest Commissions
- Competitive pricing
- Integrates well with iPipeline - submit your first app via iPipeline
- Low premium rates
- Technologically - among the best in the industry
- Specializing in fast-issuing of policies
- Wide variety of policies are offered
- Guaranteed application on certain policies
- No medical questions asked on certain policies
- A- (Excellent) rating by A.M Best
- Assurity Life Accelerated Underwriting Term Highlights
- Assurity Life Term Consumer Brochure
- Assurity Life Accidental Death & Disability - 4 pages
- Assurity Single Premium Whole Life - LifeScape - 8 pages
- Assurity Life Term for Age 70
- Assurity Life Term for Age 40
- Assurity Life Term for Millenials
- Assurity Life Whole Life Brochure - 4 pages
- Assurity Life Critical Illness Brochure - 1 page
- Assurity Life Universal Life Worksheet - 1 page
- Assurity Life Disability Income Brochure - 8 pages
- Assurity Disability Income Brainshark Video
- Assurity Whole Life Illustration - Age 31 - 10 Pay
- Term life decisions policy issued in 3 days if accelerated underwriting - mostly for policies 500k and less.
- If paramed needed it will be ordered by carrier if done on eapp - if paper app then the agent must order paramed - Do the eApp.
- Risk Assessment/Illustrations - (402)476-6500 - 8am-6pm ET
- Assurity Life Rate Calculator - Whole Life, Accidental Death, Disability Income, Critical Illness, etc. Input via iPipeline and retreive quote. Illustrations via [email protected]
- Assurity Term, Acci-Flex, Century+ DI and DI Mortgage Quoter
- Assurity Life Agent Login URL
Assurity uses just-in-time contracting; therefore, the contracting paperwork is not reviewed until a policy application has been received. At that time, any outstanding requirements will be requested, and the agent background and vector check will be completed.If a policy application was submitted with the contracting paperwork, your contract will be processed immediately.
A copy of the agent contract will be sent by mail to the newly appointed agent when the appointment is complete.After you have a writing number with Assurity, distributors access our secure website, AssureLINK, at (https://assurelink.assurity.com) by using their Agent ID.
The site contains important information to help distributors manage their business, marketing material and other product information.Assurity Life has very convenient, user friendly electronic applications available on iPipeline. Register and use the various iPipeline links the bottom of this page to submit your first application.
Example policy 200k 20 or 30 Year Term for healthy 49 Year Old Male: Assurity Life – offers an e-app via iPipeline and should waive the exam based on the fact that client appears to be healthy.
Assurity Life Insurance has assets in excess of $2 billion and its reputation for providing the best customer service in its class proceeds it. When it comes to financial management, the company follows a disciplined approach, which has earned Assurity Life Insurance, making it among the nation's most stable insurance carriers.
Assurity Life Term - Bullet Points
- 10,15, 20 or 30 year terms.
- Immediate decision. No medical exam up to $500,000. $500,000+ for ages 18-50 and $350,000+ for ages 51-65 additional underwriting.
- Advance payment of death benefit if diagnosed with a terminal illness or require nursing home care.
- Option to convert to permanent insurance.
- Optional Rider - Return of premiums.
- Optional Rider - Critical Illness Benefit - Lump sum cash on first diagnosis.
- Optional Rider - Monthly Disability Income.
Have questions? Come to the NAAIP conference call, Weekdays 12 noon & Sundays 2pm ET.
Or Simply Call Us!
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public. Certain exclusions may apply. Plans offered by insurer. All products not available in all areas. Not affiliated with the United States Government or the Federal Medicare Program.