Baltimore Life Summarized View:
Baltimore Life was established in 1882 by the name of Baltimore Mutual Aid Society. The venture was started by five businessmen in a small brick building in the City of Baltimore. The firm slowly gained recognition among investors for providing affordable life policies. In 1900 its Name was changed to Baltimore Life. Today Baltimore Life Insurance provides life insurance policies to over 300,000 individuals and their families.
Baltimore Life operates in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Baltimore Life was awarded a rating of B++, which is fifth best among 16 possible ratings.
Baltimore Life Benefits Include:
- Highest commissions for Agents - Guaranteed
- Baltimore Life Agent Login Portal
- Baltimore Life Agent Underwrting/Risk Management Phone Support: (877)533-2468
- Baltimore Life Company History
- Baltimore Life Financial History
- Baltimore Life SilverGuard Rates/Underwriting Guide
- Baltimore Life Secure Solutions Rates/Underwriting Guide
- Secure Solutions Whole Life Insurance
- Home Secure: 15, 20, and 30 Year Term Life Insurance
- Generation Legacy Annuities
- Secure Solutions Single Premium Whole Life Insurance
- Silver Guard Series Simplified Issue Final Expense Insurance
- Custom term life coverage with choice of RoP
- INSpeed e-App "Over the phone" for easy client applications
- Baltimore Life are Final Expense Experts
- Baltimore Life are Financial Experts for Seniors
Baltimore Life Insurance Company provides a range of insurance products and services to consumers. Some of these popular products are listed here
Baltimore Life Level Term Insurance
The company ideally offers two types of level term insurance policies to consumers. These are Secure Solution Protector and Home Secure Level simplified issue level term life policies. The former provides temporary cover for periods of 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. The policy can be renewed upon expiry and it should also be noted that death benefits are payable up until the age of 100. The latter provide income tax free death benefit which can be used towards payment of debts and mortgage costs in the event of the policyholder’s death. There are also additional living option benefits for people who are diagnosed with a terminal illness or those who become disabled.
Baltimore Life Whole Life Insurance
This policy is called Secure Solution Advantage and provides coverage on a lifetime basis at the same premium rates. Suitable for final expense protection for your clients. The policy also comes with guaranteed and accrued cash value benefits the value of which increases each year on a tax deferred basis.
Baltimore Life Silver Guard Policies
These can be broadly defined into three main types of whole life policies and targets consumers of 50 to 80 years of age. It has been designed to provide final expense protection and some of the other benefits of these policies include guaranteed cash value accumulation, level premiums and a policy that is non-cancellable upon regular premium payments.
Baltimore Universal Life Insurance
This is ideal for investors looking to provide long term protection for business or families at highly competitive premium rates. The policy combines elements from different type of policies and these include affordability of whole life insurance, built protection guaranteed options and flexible premiums.
Apart from these products, Baltimore Life also offers annuities for investors and critical illness insurance. The underwriting process is streamlined, offering customers access to paperless applications through the INSpeed e-App. Only point-of-sale applications require paper applications.
Baltimore Life has been in business for since 1882 and has developed a solid reputation for providing quality policies at affordable prices. Baltimore Life has developed a well-earned reputation for integrity which has allowed them to capture a considerable share of the insurance market.
- Baltimore Life Insurance Company address: 10075 Red Run Blvd - Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
- Baltimore Life Insurance Company Phone: (410)581-6600
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.
The Address: Baltimore Life Insurance, 10075 Red Run Boulevard, Owings Mills, MD 21117-4871