Combined Insurance Summary:
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental insurance products and is part of The ACE Group of Companies. The company was established in 1922 by W. Clement Stone and it is this rich heritage that is the foundation for their continuing success as one of the world’s most trusted insurance carriers to this day.
Combined Insurance Agent Benefits:
- Competitive premiums
- Advancing possible
- Industry-leading commissions
- Combined Disability
Combined Insurance Client Benefits:*
- Choose your own plan options
- Claim form not required
- Choice of your own doctors
- Excellent customer service facility
Detailed Product Overview:
Combined Insurance Medicare Supplement plans are client-friendly, straightforward policies that are easily understood. Clients will have several plan options to choose from, so individual requirements are easily catered to.
Additionally, clients will have the freedom to choose which doctor they want to use and other health care providers. Payment is made directly to the client to avoid unnecessary delays.
The Combined Insurance Medicare Supplement plans do not require a claim form. Only a policy number and EOMB (Explanation of Medicare Benefits) is necessary in order to file a claim. Combined Insurance offers excellent customer service facilities, with dedicated representatives ready to take your call.
Combined Insurance policies are supported by an industry-leading insurer, to protect your clients from rising healthcare costs and provide them with excellent services.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising Combined Insurance products to the general public. Certain exclusions may apply. Plans offered by Combined Insurance Company of America. All products not available in all areas. Not affiliated with the United States Government or the Federal Medicare Program.