NAAIP Community Forum
Aaron Levy

Join a Class Action Lawsuit or Sue Individually

My company was brutally attacked in April, 2015 by a perceived competitor with outrageous claims of wrong doing.  Expert witness from PhD from Stanford will cause this to be thrown out and a counter claim  will have justice served.

Agents that were contacted on this matter have a legitimate grievance. Quite a few agents were influenced negatively by these malicious claims. We are collecting names for those interested in a class-action lawsuit. Individual lawsuits against the offending party,  in my opinion, would succeed. 

Link to expert opinion from Computer Expert  PhD from Stanford
Link to initial Judge decision to Deny Injunction  from June, 2017

Guest Fred the real one

The A-hole in question is Bob. he attacked me and told me some bs story that caused me to stop using NAAIP. I read the expert witness report - incredibly persuasive. I hope he is shut down for good. F - him and his bullshit quoters.

The entity that committed this attempted fraud of using the legal system to to to harm NAAIP and its agents had its opening salvo a misleading expert opinion. The following is our attorney's motion to strike their "unreliable and not relevant" expert opinion. Individual agents that will be individually suing the perp will find this motion to strike useful. 

www.nancy-miracle-compulife-expert-witness-strike.pdf

Guest Theo

About two/three years ago this case was presented to me in form of email. The accuser sent details how I was personally and wrongfully using technology that I did not own nor ORG. I stop using the technology until I was instructed by NAAIP that the claims were false. The Accuser made it clear that I was in the wrong and How I will be penalize  for the quote engine technology. I was affected by the tug-of-war of ownership by removing the quote engine from my website. May justice be serve! 

Guest Jack QueasyDaBear

Just based upon the judge-order 6-11-2017.pdf   -

While it does show that the plantiff has not proved his case satisfactory to the judge of the court -

It does raise the eyebrow - that - in my opinion - naaip likely did what they are complaining about.

NAAIP should have not put themselves and their contract agents in position -

where any claim of foul could have been made.

Real or Imagined.

To ever be in such a discussion of legal ownership or financial losses.

Why would anyone want to be party to this mess ?

I do not.

2 hours ago, Guest Theo said:

About two/three years ago this case was presented to me in form of email. The accuser sent details how I was personally and wrongfully using technology that I did not own nor ORG. I stop using the technology until I was instructed by NAAIP that the claims were false. The Accuser made it clear that I was in the wrong and How I will be penalize  for the quote engine technology. I was affected by the tug-of-war of ownership by removing the quote engine from my website. May justice be serve! 

Apparently, the accuser thought he could harm NAAIP and help his company by making silly accusations. We are just putting the evidence out there if any agent wants to take the initiative and file a lawsuit. Obviously, if you are not an attorney or related to an attorney there would be the tendency to go on with your business.  

35 minutes ago, Guest Jack QueasyDaBear said:

Why would anyone want to be party to this mess ?

I do not

NAAIP is putting the evidence out there if any agent wants to take the initiative and file a lawsuit. I suppose if you were an attorney or your wife was you would see this as a grand opportunity to earn money. 

For a non-attorney it is a more simple proposition to join a class-action lawsuit against Compulife.  

By the way, the judge-order 6-11-2017.pdf was a judge order from last year that was completely based on words of Robert Barney of Compulife. 

The relevant information is the expert witness of NAAIP and motion to strike Compulife's expert witness. 

I am sure that you know that NAAIP is a software company - We are doing our best to build a great service. Thank you so much for your support. 

Guest add my name

Yes, add my name to the list. I remember the ceased and desist letter and all the harassing phone call and messages.

Richard W. Smith

Guest LePres CadeJuste

Yes, add my name to the list. I remember the ceased and desist letter and all the harassing phone call and messages.

Thanks,

LePres CadeJuste

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.