Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP
NAAIP Admin

NAAIP News Jan 22th, 2020 - Free Cancun Vacation

Subject Line: cancun vacation to you for inviting 10 friends to naaip's facebook group. it is true.

Hello ,

Incentive based marketing works and I want you to enjoy a luxury 5 night  luxury vacation in Cancun, Mexico. 

Here is my offer to you: 

• Invite 10 Friends to NAAIP's Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/naaipagents/
  • Have your NAAIP website set up properly on your own domain name. I can help you on this but it really only takes 3 minutes. 

This offer will be available for the next seven days. Don't let this pass by. You will be staying at a 4 or 5 star hotel and only have to pay taxes and resort fees. Pennies on the dollar.

Take a selfie video of yourself having a great time in Cancun so you can post the video on your website. Explain to your prospect that the vacation is real from your personal experience. 

In the meantime, get a glimpse of Cancun on this short video.

I am still super excited about Oxford Life and United Home Life. Learn these products even though the Cancun vacation that I am giving you is not dependent on anything but the two bullet points above.

Good feedback from Emma Pinkston's website www.emmapinkston.com - My programmer will be doing a redesign of NAAIP's home page which will have links to 10 to 20 real agent websites. If your site is chosen to be linked from NAAIP's home page it will help you in moving up Google. To be considered for that home page link please talk to me.

The final expense quoter form at the top of agent sites seems to be popular. Our programmer is making similar for Medicare and health. Later today your NAAIP site will have a Health a Medicare quoter form (which really only collects client information) able to be placed at various positions on your site.  Go to Quote Engine Position to manipulate the quoters later in the day.

Since my last email blast I have become somewhat of an expert on state regulations regarding offering incentives to prospective clients. Join the discussion at our 6 day per week conference call. Next call is in 10 minutes. 

Monday to Thursday Noon & Weekends 2pm ET
Dial (888)532-9320 - No Pin needed

Advertisements are on  - after 25 hits, to hide the adverts you can sell through NAAIP, or refer others to do so. The alternative is to input your credit card/paypal for 99 cents first month and $9.99 afterwards. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you earn more money.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.