Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP
NAAIP Admin

NAAIP News July 13th: Introducing National Life Group - A Mutual Insurer

Hello Agent,

At NAAIP, everything is changing. Here is the News:

For all intents and purposes NAAIP's mission will be to cause agents to learn and then to sell National Life Group.

NLG made us an offer that we could not refuse. Here are the bullet points.

• NLG is a Mutual Insurance Company (owned by the policyholders)
  • NLG is #1 in the USA for for Fixed Indexed Annuities in Employer Sponsored Plans
  • #2 for Indexed Universal Life (IUL) Insurance Sales
  • #9 for individual life insurance sales out of all reporting U.S. life insurance companies. (ART, 10, 15, 20, 30 year term, IUL, UL, whole life)
  • NLG is willing to properly appoint all NAAIP agents after filling out eContracting. This is rare in today's insurance industry and this bullet point is HUGE. It eliminates the traditional delay on policy issue on the first agent sale.
  • NLG is in all 50 states.
  • NLG will two minute issue policies with up to three million dollars of face amount. 
  • NLG offers more "Living Benefits" than any other carrier
  • NLG is America's fastest growing life insurance carrier. 
  •  

I need all agents to request from me an eContract invitation with NLG, learn its product line and SELL. Please request via an email to david@naaip.org.

My last Newsletter mentioned another carrier. Because of "the offer that we could not could not refuse" with NLG we will not be working with that carrier. The core of NAAIP will be NLG and (Oxford/UHL for FEX). 

NAAIP is majorly gearing up to its white-label website builders that will be the most incredible tool for any Agency Builder / Team Leader. We are preparing the ground-work for building America's #1 insurance marketing system. Since you are reading this email directly from me you have the opportunity to be at the very top level. Congratulations to you. 

It is incumbent on you to request contracting with NLG and learn its product line. 

Website News:

NAAIP's brilliant programmer/designer is adding more template options. Later tonight you will have a 2nd option in your back office and next week there will be a 3rd template. I would like to get at least 5 to 10 template options in the next two months. 

There is a "Big Banner Image Advertisement" on sites that are not selling or paying $9.99/month after 20 hits. This Banner ad got bigger.

During the next few weeks we will discontinue accepting $9.99 paypal payments. The options to hide that "big banner advert" will be to sell through NLG, Oxford, UHL, UA, or DentalPlans through NAAIP or Buy Amazon/Walmart Online merchandise and then spend 30 seconds of your valuable time helping us sell more merchandise. This "valuable time" issue can be discussed on our daily conference call or by calling our office. I will refund the purchase price of these items if you sell through us in the future.

We will list more items to purchase in the future but in the meantime, start with:

==========================================
Purchase on Amazon: Search for: alcohol sanitizer spray honeydew 4oz >  then make the purchase - It is only $8.95. the product is made by Maple Holistics. Currently there are 19 reviews. 

Or purchase on Walmart Online: Search for: Maple Holistics Shampoo > make sure "sold and shipped by Natural USA Products" 

Please join our daily conference call and we will explain how this will help you!
==========================================

Last Month's Newsletter created lots of excitement about our Once in a Lifetime Offer. I am looking forward to bringing you on as a top-level partner.

Advertisements are on  - after 20 hits, to hide the adverts you can sell through NAAIP, or refer others to do so. The alternative is to make an online purchase (Amazon/Walmart). If you sell through NAAIP in the future, I will refund your payments. 

In your NAAIP back office, you can see clearly the details of how you can receive advance commissions. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you earn more money.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.