Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP

NAAIP News: August 11, 2020 - We Welcome Agent 12,000

Hello {$name},

For years I am have been studying the various marketing systems and techniques for insurance agents. 

Here are my conclusions:

1. Incentive based marketing works on all levels. Individual agents soliciting prospects should know the regulations concerning IBM in their state. Please understand the concept that if you give a stranger something valuable to them but of limited or no cost to you then you have created for yourself a terrific way to make new friends and clients. We discuss "incentive based marketing" 6 days per week on our conference call. 

2. There is no better insurance agent recruiting system than NAAIP. Free forever websites, quoters and help moving up Google causes agents to sign up. NAAIP's one man operation has caused over 12,000 to register over the past few years!

3. MassMutual, NYLife, PHP, WFG, FFL, NAA, Primerica, etc, etc. None of these operations are even close to the efficiency of NAAIP's one-man operation in causing over 12,000 agents to enter our system.

4. National Life Group "America's Fastest Growing Life Insurer" was thoroughly impressed with our efficiency and awarded us their national contract. NLG is expected NAAIP to set up regional offices throughout the USA. I need your help. I need managers, trainers and "rain makers."

5. NLG's "Smartest Guy in the Office" Devon Martin, MBA from prestigious Ashford University is NAAIP's Key Man for illustration help and case design. Contracted agents have the option to call NLG's Sales Help Desk but I would prefer that you contact me directly so that I can put you in contact with Devon Martin, MBA to make that first sale happen. Devon, similar to me, is available to you via phone, sms and email. 

Useful Links:

https://www.naaip.org/iul-information - Good overview of the Indexed Universal Life Policy. This page is #1 in Google if you Google "IUL information." Join our daily conference call and we can discuss IULs and how I got this page to be #1 in Google. NLG was the #2 in IUL sales for 2019. My job is to make NLG #1. I need your help. 

https://www.naaip.org/lead-services - Virtually a Wikipedia of information for lead generation. Incentive based marketing is King. Let's discuss this page on our 6 day per week conference call. 

6. For the longest time, NAAIP charged $9.99/month to hide banner advertisements from your website. It is now $19.99/month for new agents and will be increasing for existing agents in the near future. One alternative is to sell NLG, UHL, Oxford or Dental Plans

7. The other alternative is to Purchase on Amazon: Search for: 75% alcohol sanitizer spray honeydew 4oz >  then make the purchase - It is only $7.95. The product is made by Maple Holistics. Currently there are 45 reviews. 

Or purchase on Walmart Online: Search for: Maple Holistics Shampoo > make sure "sold and shipped by Natural USA Products." There are products listed for about $10.

Join our daily conference call and we will explain how this will help you!

8. I need all agents to request from me an eContract invitation with NLG, learn its product line and SELL. Please request via an email to david@naaip.org.

Last Month's Newsletter went into much detail about National Life Group and our MLM system. 

Advertisements are on {$websiteurl} - {$link_url} after 50 hits, to hide the adverts you can sell through NAAIP, or refer others to do so. The alternative is to make an online purchase (Amazon/Walmart). If you sell through NAAIP in the future, I will refund your payments. 

In your NAAIP back office, you can see clearly the details of how you can receive advance commissions. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you earn more money.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.