NAAIP Community Forum
NAAIP Admin

Welcome to NAAIP's Community Forum

Guest Nbruce

On the agent website, under content management, while trying to add a Hyperlink the pop up box displays "Index of /phphtmledit/cuteeditor_files/Dialogs/Tag" box. with no way to add the URL.   

We fixed that..thanks for telling of the glitch... Sometimes, when you make changes to improve a system.. you end up breaking stuff.. oooops..

One of the advantage of our system is that if something is not 100%.... someone will say something.... .. that is one of the reasons that our sites are so good. 

In the NAAIP back office it gives exact instructions. It is a 2 step process. My guess is that you did one of the two steps. As well, we have a daily conference call at Noon ET, every day in which we can walk you through the 2 steps. 

If you are using a business email address, there is a third step. 

Guest Agent Blanche
I have a few questions and hope you can help me.
If I were to sign up with you as an FMO, would I be a captive agent or an independent contractor? Would I own my clients if I were to switch to a different FMO in the future?
Do I need to sign up with you as an FMO in order to get the website? Would I own the website and am I able to edit the website? Is it a WorPress website? If I'm only doing Medicare insurance sales, can I adjust the quoting software to reflect that?
Are most of your agents selling over the phone using online leads? Are they registered in multiple states?
Thanks for your help. I may have other questions as I go along.

If I were to sign up with you as an FMO, would I be a captive agent or an independent contractor? Agents that work with NAAIP's FMO are free to contract and sell thru us. As well, contract with any carriers not thru us. We earn your business via very high commissions and great service.
Would I own my clients if I were to switch to a different FMO in the future? You will always be contracted directed with the insurer. The insurer, I am sure, wants you to be happy. Of course you own your clients. 
Do I need to sign up with you as an FMO in order to get the website? No, the website is always free with no obligations or catches. 
Would I own the website and am I able to edit the website? Yes. in NAAIP back office you can see how easy it is to edit the site. 
Is it a WorPress website? It is not wordpress, it is a custom built program. Much higher quality than Wordpress. Much faster upload speeds.
If I'm only doing Medicare insurance sales, can I adjust the quoting software to reflect that? Yes. In back office there are 23 buttons to click. Different aspects of the website to edit. Click each one. 
Are most of your agents selling over the phone using online leads?  From what I have seen, the most successfull Medicare agents are operating mini-phone rooms. Here is a medicare sales script that works. https://www.naaip.org/med-sup-phone-sales - As a professional, you would try many different venues to get business. The problem with buying leads is that your are outsourcing your own work. If it works out, great. good luck.
Are they registered in multiple states?  NAAIP currently has almost 9,000 agents. We even have 2 agents in Guam. 

Thanks for your help. I may have other questions as I go along.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.