Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP

NAAIP News: Sept. 1, 2020: Building a Team/Agency with NAAIP

Thank you for being part of my team. 12,287 strong. NAAIP's system recruits new agents more efficiently than others in this industry. By far!

My challenge is to:

• Keep agents in our system.
  • Have agents sell lots through us (or give us money somehow).
  • Let you take advantage of NAAIP's incredible recruiting capabilities.

As my programmer and I solve these issues, I expect that NAAIP will grow exponentially. 

NAAIP News:

• This afternoon NAAIP websites will have 4 template options. It is so important for SEO (search engine optimization) to have original content. 
  • Our programmers next task will be to create the "white label" version of NAAIPThis is great for Team Builders and agents to use "incentive based marketing" to offer websites and SEO expertise to CPAs, business owners, etc. Your people will have no idea that NAAIP exists. Theoretically you can recruit 12,000 agents. Aaron Levy, our programmer, says that he can do "white label" in 15 working days. Stay tuned.
  • There will be a free "last will and testament" at the bottom of all NAAIP websites. We already created the forms and just need to upload "the will" to all sites. Aaron says he can do that in 10 working days. Stay tuned. 
  • We will create a free or minimally priced CRM and Power Dialer on all NAAIP sites. Normally these systems cost between $100 to $150 per month. I have been reasonably successful offering free websites and quote engines.  Imagine, adding a free CRM and dialers to that mix. OMG

It should be known that Oxford Life, United Home Life  and DentalPlans make it easy for agents to recruit and build a team. 

Oxford Life for FEX, Annuities and SPWL
United Home Life - 5 different Whole/FEX Policies, Simple term and Accident

DentalPlans - Dental Plans and Discount Health Plans

I need all agents to request from me an eContract invitation with United Home Life, Oxford Life or Dental Plans, learn its product line and SELL

• NAAIP Admin changed the title to NAAIP News: Sept. 1, 2020: Building a Team/Agency with NAAIP
  • NAAIP Admin pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.