Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP

NAAIP News: November 2, 2020 - I need your Help!

NAAIP Admin

Hello Agent,

Help at this critical time will be appreciated. I will not forget you and pay you back multi-fold.

Here are the four actions that I need from you (Please do at least one act of kindness):

I am putting my money where my mouth is:

1. I am crazy about a Shampoo and Conditioner that I now use. Search Amazon for: Pure Mint Shampoo and Hair Conditioner for Women and Men> It has Maple Holistics on the bottles and is $10.95. Make purchase. Currently, there are 105 ratings.

2. I bought myself an accident life insurance policy from NAAIP. If you drive a car and are between 20 and 60 years old this is a no-brainer. Less than $300 per year for the 100K policy and you can pay monthly. There are 50K and 75K options and the policy face protection doubles incrementally  during the 20 years then you get back whatever you have paid in (ROP) at the end of 20 years. Agents that sell to themselves get paid commission and get credit from NAAIP to hide the banner advert for 30 days.

3.  For years I belong to DentalPlans - I pay $10 per month. I get 2 free visits and cleanings per year. I show up at the dentist office with a sheet of paper showing exactly how much the dentist is allowed to charge for each procedure. Root canal, fillings, etc. Peace of Mind is so important. The prices on the sheet usually comes to 50% less than what the dentist normally charges. DentalPlans became so popular that they added discount health plans to their system. Agents that sell to themselves get paid commission and get credit from NAAIP to hide the banner advert for 30 days.

4. Refer a friend to NAAIP. If your friend signs up to NAAIP and puts the website on his/her own domain name you get credit from NAAIP to hide the banner advert for 30 days.

Additional Items:

1. Make sure your NAAIP free-forever website and quote engines are set up properly on its own domain name. That you understand SEO (original content and time on site) and are registered with Google & Bing Local and Maps.

2. If you are in the Final Expense business, please have a look at our carriers These two products is all you need for FEX. Agents that sell to themselves get paid commission and get credit from NAAIP to hide the banner advert for 30 days.

3. Please understand that "Incentive Based Marketing" is the "King of All Sales" techniques. I am here to help you. Consult NAAIP's lead page for this information, and we always discuss incentive-based marketing on the six-day per week conference call. You became a licensed insurance agent to become rich, or at least be "well off." Let's do it. 

Advertisements are on  - after 50 hits, to hide the adverts you can sell through NAAIP, or refer others to join us. The alternative is to make an online purchase (Amazon/Walmart) and then give us 20 seconds to help us sell more products. Details at conference call. We have the PayPal option but I prefer if you sell insurance or buy items online.  If you sell insurance through NAAIP in the future, I will refund your payments. 

In your NAAIP back office, you can see clearly the details of how you can receive advance commissions. 

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you earn more money.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.