Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP

NAAIP News: Nov 17, 2020: I Changed Your Template - Login to NAAIP back office to reverse...

NAAIP Admin

Hello ,

I am working so hard because I love you

My programmer made 6 beautiful templates and I have decided that the "classic wide" looks best. NAAIP agent websites with the "classic"  template were switched over to "classic wide."

Login to your NAAIP back office - https://www.naaip.org/agent/template-setting - to reverse that change or to chose any of the 6 template options.

We can discuss websites, moving up Google, Leads, Incentive Based Marketing, Selling insurance, etc. at one of our six day per week conference calls.

Here are the two actions that I need from you (Please do at least one act of kindness):

1. I am crazy about a Shampoo and Conditioner that I now use. Search Amazon for: Pure Mint Shampoo and Hair Conditioner for Women and Men> It has Maple Holistics on the two bottles and is $10.95. Make purchase. Currently there are 108 ratings.

2. I bought myself an accident life insurance policy from United Home Life. If you drive a car and are between 20 and 60 years old then this is a no-brainer. Less than $300 per year for the 100K policy and you can pay monthly. There are 50K and 75K options and the policy face protection doubles incrementally  during the 20 years then you get back whatever you have paid in (ROP) at the end of 20 years. Agents that sell to themselves get paid commission and get credit from NAAIP to hide the banner adverts for 30 days.

• NAAIP Admin changed the title to NAAIP News: Nov 17, 2020: I Changed Your Template - Login to NAAIP back office to reverse...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.