Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP

NAAIP Newsletter: Feb 15,2021 - The Most Exciting 90 Minutes in the Insurance Industry: NAAIP Conference Calls.

Subject Line: The Most Exciting 90 Minutes in the Insurance Industry: NAAIP Conference Calls.

You are in a tough business. It is imperative that you brainstorm/share ideas. I now share my screen  and have a camera pointed on my face during the six day per week conference call.

Apparently, this technique of unfettered transparency is working. My conference calls now last well over an hour. People don't want to leave but I usually head out after 90 minutes. 

See my face and my computer screen at www.uberconference/naaip or you can call in at the phone number listed at the footer. The link to our uberconference account is always at the header of NAAIP.org where you see the word "conference call." 

I feel good about United Home Life. Agents appreciate their five final expense policies, mortgage term and accident policies with ROP (return of premium).

Every agent reading this email should, at least, purchase a ROP accident life policy for themselves. The most likely cause of death for  an insurance agent during his/her working years is literally "an accident." We can discuss the details at the next conference call in 60 minutes. 

For the longest time, I have been pushing Dental Plans. I just came back from the dentist using "dentalplans." I paid $0 for the six month cleaning and if there was any issue (root canal, filling, etc) I would have paid 50% less than the regular dental procedure price. The cost of every procedure is listed online.  

DentalPlans is huge for discount medical plans and works well with NAAIP since you get a beautiful enrollment website that links up with your NAAIP website.

For the longest time, I was hoping to get videos and multiple slider header images as the banner on your website. The video option is live for 5 of the 6 templates. Here is a sample website so you can see the quality. www.naaip.org/vikas

I am here for you. Let's succeed together. 

• NAAIP Admin pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.