Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP

NAAIP Newsletter 9-24-2018 -Various Thoughts

I have a confession and a regret. NAAIP registered users stands at 9,044, but we still have not become industry standard. I am kicking myself trying to figure out that necessary next step that will take NAAIP viral. 

Sometimes I kick so much that my shin hurts.

NAAIP Latest News:

• I made a YouTube video that explains in 3 minutes how to properly put your NAAIP site on your domain name with IP address. 
  • Click to view: I will be making additional YouTube videos that explain websites and the insurance industry. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Youtube videos should have been done years ago. Ooops.
  • Universal Life policies is something that all Life Insurance agents should be familiar with.
  • It is so important that any marketing entity should come accross as Uber-Professional. You will notice that Login at NAAIP is now easier. Login to your NAAIP back office with Google, MSN, Facebook, LinkedIn. Soon Yahoo. 
  • NAAIP's Sunday Conference Call at 2pm ET is a welcome addition to our Weekdays Noon ET schedule. Looking forwarding to hearing from you. 
  • At the footer of NAAIP home page I added a MIB Dispute Information Link.I am always looking for relevant information to help you sell.
  • NAAIP Admin changed the title to NAAIP Newsletter 9-24-2018 - Universal Life vs Whole Life/FEX
  • NAAIP Admin pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.