Insurance Agent Forum by NAAIP

NAAIP News: 4-10-22 -My (sort of) deepest secrets - Interesting Information

Hello Agent, 

Confessing or "getting it off one's chest" has great importance in the world's great religions as well as in psychoanalysis.

I Love Numbered Bullet Points - Here it goes. 

1. I love text messaging (also known as sms)  from 561-440-9245. During working hours I am texting from my desktop screen and off-hours I am addicted to my smartphone. I use www.dialpad.com phone, which rings to my cell when I don't pick up at my computer. Dialpad is a great business phone for $15 per month. 

2. NAAIP websites were lousy when we started was the real reason why we never contacted agents so much. If NAAIP contacted the agent, there would be a likelihood that the agent would "unsubscribe" from us and the agent would never know when our technology became good.

3. NAAIP wants every agent in America to use our technology. Now that our technology is "superb", NAAIP can make demands but still must be a "great deal" for us to achieve our goal.

4.  Modest demands and contacts is the modus operandi. NAAIP websites will always free-forever. 

• Yet, for sites over 5 hits
  • who do not refer their IMO/FMO/Upline to us
  • or refer agents to us.
  • There is a minimal charge to hide ads will appear on the site. 
  • I appreciate those agents that are helping us pay our bills.

5. There are 14,941 Registered NAAIP users already, and I would like that number to double in the next two years. Obviously, NAAIP has to be an incredibly "good deal" for the agent.

6. YouTube is the next frontier. I will be concentrating on putting interesting videos online. I beg and plead that you subscribe to NAAIP's YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/naaiporg

7. www.naaip.org/dental-plans is a non-insurance product that we are still making credits for the ad-free website if you make sales. Please contract and sell this product line.

• NAAIP Admin changed the title to NAAIP News: 4-10-22 -My (sort of) deepest secrets - Interesting Information
  • NAAIP Admin pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.