NAAIP Community Forum
NAAIP Admin

NAAIP Newsletter 2-6-2019 - I Need Your Help

Hello {$name},

Subject Line: I Really Need Your Help - Exciting NAAIP News

The bullet points:

• If you are in the Medicare selling biz the following is why you should switch your upline to NAAIP:
  • Highest CMS allowed compensation on Advantage.
  • It is easy to change upline for Medicare Adv - it mostly involves sending a simple email to the carrier and waiting 90 days. Tell me which carrier you need. 
  • If you desire to have a sales booth at Walmart - tell me - You must reserve early. 
  • I continue to add interesting links at the footer of www.naaip.org and its sub-pages. New link.  NAAIP's footer is a must-see for any agent. 
  • PDF Long Term Care Insurance Facts - 5 pages
  • I have become an expert at generating leads - I am here to help you. https://www.naaip.org/lead-services - Weekly workshops/seminars is a great technique. Talk to me. 
  • Last months newsletter espousing text messaging was a success. I truly thank agents for cooperating by texting me at 1-561-440-9245.
  • Anna Shapiro, our chief programmer,  (Anna's LinkedIn) did a great job in making your website upload at .6 of a second. Super fast. Anna deserves a huge "thank you." Show your appreciation at LinkedIn. 
  • Sample IUL illustrationshttps://www.naaip.org/allianz-life - You see why licensed agents need to sell this product.
  • Age 31 female pays 1,200/year till age 65 and gets $12,738 per year lifetime income at age 65 and 150K of life insurance. The alternative is to sell the 31 year old a 150K universal life policy for $700/year. IUL's are so sell-able. 
  • More information here - https://www.naaip.org/iul-information
  • NAAIP will soon be offering health insurer contracts at great commissions. Stay tuned. Talk to me if that is your niche.

I need agents to use NAAIP as their Upline/FMO/IMO. We have great technology and really do have the best contracts/service in the industry. I need you to show your appreciation. Please sell via NAAIP. I need your help!

casedesign@naaip.org: Illustrations/Expert advice for all situations. Don't be shy. We are here to serve you. Give every detail of your prospect. You will get expert advice as to which product to sell.

•  www.naaip.org/oxford-life is NAAIP's sweetheart deal. Learn and sell this great FEX & MYGA annuity product. Recruiter level compensation - 125% for FEX.

Your site {$link_url} should be on a domain name that you own! - If you don't feel like following the 3 minute video above, send me your GoDaddy (or other registration company) user name and pw. I will do it for you

YouTube explanation to change IP Address to NAAIP's in your DNS

YouTube explanation to move Your Website up in Google

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you earn more money.

Sincerely,

David Gordon
tel:(800)770-0492
direct & sms: (561)440-9245

www.naaip.org

Free leads if contracted with:
Dozens of Life, FEX, Annuity, LTCi, CI, DI & Medicare Carriers
NAAIP Members Nationwide: 9,565
Conference Call: Weekdays Noon & Sundays 2pm ET
Dial 1(888)532-9320

Register for AgentXcelerator - This gives you access to a 100% accurate Medicare supplement, Medicare Advantage & Part D Quote quote engine. 

• To whitelist NAAIP's email. Add david@naaip.org to your contact list by emailing back. Say "Hello."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.