NAAIP Community Forum
David Gordon

Personalized Training for Insurance Sales

Are you struggling to successfully sell insurance?

Would you like to figure out how to fix your challenges?

If so, keep reading as I’m offering a limited-time opportunity to consult with me.

In the interest of creating new and helpful content,  where I consult with agents like you who want answers to your struggles in selling insurance.

Here’s how it works:

• Respond here expressing your interest in a 30-minute consultation with me personally.
  • We’ll spend 30 minutes discussing your challenges, and come up with actionable ideas on how to fix your problems.
  • Anything you want to discuss is fine! Appointment setting, door knocking, presentation skills, handling objections, carrier questions, etc.
  • My goal is for you to have a strategy you can put into action immediately that will increase your success in selling insurance.
  • It doesn’t matter what you sell. Final expense, annuities, mortgage protection, Medicare Supplements, etc. No matter what you sell, I’ll be happy to help.
  • Lastly, this is not a hidden recruiting scheme. Only free training. 😃

Here’s what to do next:

I will reach out to 5 of you to schedule a call over the next week to two weeks.

I may end up doing more consults long-term if reception for this type of training is strong.

PS: Want a free training consultation with David to help you with any of your insurance sales questions and challenges? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.