NAAIP Community Forum
David Gordon

Do Not Forward & Mask Your Website

We offer real hosting via our servers.

Benefits of Real Hosting.

The IP (real hosting) technique will:
1. Have your site look good on all smartphones.
2. Be better for SEO because it will create new pages.
3. Put a 'Secure' Green Bar on the address bar.
4. Come to daily conference call at 12 Noon for extra steps you must do to make your site #1 in Google.

For the last two years I have been telling agents to do proper hosting - Do not Forward & Mask.

According to a NAAIP audit, your website - {$link_url} - is being Forward & Masked.

Proper hosting is free forever to insurance agents - There is no cost to you. 

The Proper Hosting technique will:

1. Have your site look good on all smartphones.

2. Be good for SEO because it will create new pages.

3. Put a 'Secure' Green Bar on the address bar.

4. Come to daily conference call at 12 Noon for extra steps you must do to make your site #1 in Google. 

The steps to proper host is listed in your NAAIP back office but I will list the steps here. To be be thoroughly blunt, it is highly embarrassing me when one of our insurance agent websites is "ugly." Forward & Masking is ugly.

• Instructions for putting website on your domain name with proper hosting:
  • 1. Insert your domain name at "My Website URL" the bottom of Profile Settings page 
  • 2. In DNS Settings in your domain registration account (e.g.Godaddy). Edit A Records to - host is @ and 23.111.70.25 is the pointed IP address (wait 11 minutes till a few hours and the site will be secure and up).
  •  
  • Click here for a YouTube video explanation or just like everything else in life you can do a search on YouTube: "How To Change GoDaddy IP Address DNS A Record" At the daily conference call, we can walk you through the steps and have everything up and running.
  •  
  • Click Here for the 99 cent GoDaddy coupon code and great advice on choosing a good domain name.
  •  
  • Agents that use a business email associated with their domain name will have to input the MX records in DNS. Your email company can do this for you.
  •  
  • https://www.whatsmydns.net to see your A record IP address. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.