Coventry Health Care Summarized View:
Coventry Health Care is a respected member of Aetna Health Services with strong principles that are reflected by the company's continued success. Established in 1986 when the Coventry Corporation was incorporated, it has gathered strength through multiple acquisitions and now sits comfortably among the heavy-hitters of the insurance industry.
As a business, Coventry Health Care has continued to adhere to its basic principles of financial discipline and excellent service which makes Coventry Health popular among clients and agents alike.
Offering Medicare Advantage plans numerous states
Agents wishing to sell Coventry Advantage plans should contact NAAIP:
Coventry Benefits Comprise:
- All Medicare plans at the maximum allowed compensation
- Direct contract with company
- Choice of health care plans
- Low or no monthly premiums
- Multiple additional benefits compared to standard Medicare
Coventry Health Care Advantage plans offer far more than a standard Medicare plan, combining a prescription drug plan with Medicare A and B. With Coventry HMO/PPO/POS plans, clients will enjoy the regular features that Medicare offers, as well as extra benefits which may include: vision, dental, hearing, non-prescription drugs and membership to health clubs.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public. Certain exclusions may apply. Plans offered by insurer. All products not available in all areas. Not affiliated with the United States Government or the Federal Medicare Program.