iPipeline iGo e-Apps and Quick(drop) Tickets to Sell Insurance Efficiently
The internet has revolutionized the way we work, the way we communicate and the way we shop. This certainly applies to the insurance industry. The insurance application process is catching up, with the introduction of iPipeline iGo e-Apps and quick tickets.
NAAIP has several resources available to help ensure your success as a insuance sales person. iPipeline iGo e-Apps will help your clients get their applications placed more quickly and cut down on your processing time.
Option 1: iPipeline e-Apps for Efficient Selling
iPipeline iGo e-Apps assist you as a insurance sales person. They help your clients get their applications placed more quickly and cut down on processing time by offering an online alternative to paper-based applications. iGo e-Apps simplify the application process, as errors are detected automatically and completed information is delivered immediately for review.
Often a wet signature is not required as an e-signature is sufficient. If the underwriter requires a wet signature, the electronically submitted information is sent to process and the signed documents will follow by post.
By providing a more streamlined application process, the iGo e-App leaves your clients happy and gives you more space to concentrate on making sales. Other benefits include:
- Applications are easier and quicker to process
- You get paid faster
- Increased placement ratios of up to 10%
- Applications arrive in good order
- Agent receives full compensation
- More control of each individual case
- More clients, less paperwork
- Free up more time for selling!
The iPipeline 5 Links at the Footer to Submit Business
Agents should register to iPipeline as a new user at the footer of this and all NAAIP pages. Afterwards login to any of the 5 iPipeline links. Quoting, eApps and Quick tickets and paper applications will be accessable to you for dozens of carriers.
Many agents are registered with iPipeline via other marketing entities so make sure you register as a new user and see that your user name includes 5754 which is associated with NAAIP. If you cannot seem to access iPipeline via the link then "Clear Your Cache/Browsing Data" - On Chrome - "control + shift + delete."
After submitting a sale, request contracting for the carrier that you are submitted. For carriers and states that are pre-appointment you would need a writing number beforehand. See Contracting Summary at the footer and talk to us.
Quoting & Submission via iPipeline eApps, Quick Tickets & Forms Library
- AIG/American General*
- American National
- Assurity Life*
- AXA Life
- Banner Life*
- Foresters Life
- Gerber Life
- ING-Voya Life
- John Hancock Life*
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Met Life
- Minnesota Life
- Mutual of Omaha*
- National Western
- Nationwide Insurance
- North American Life*
- Pacific Life
- Principle Life
- Protective Life*
- Prudential Life
- Sagicor Life*
- SBLI Life
- TransAmerica Life*
- William Penn Life
- United Home Life*
*Recommended insurers for NAAIP's $8 live transfer program
Selling Final Expense Over the Phone
Here is a list of final expense carriers that make selling over the phone easy - Part of NAAIP's 125 FEX Club
- Americo - Voice Signature - Eagle Premier and Ultra Protector
- Baltimore Life - Voice Signature
- Royal Neighbors of America - Voice Signature
- Sentinel Life - Voice Signature
- United American - eApp w/ writing #
- United of Omaha (Mutual of Omaha) - eApp
- United Home Life - eApp - standard, graded and GI.
- Gerber GI - eApp
- AIG/American General- GI - eApp
Visit Selling Final Expense Over the Phone for additional information which includes a great final expense phone sales script.
Option 2: Quick/Drop Tickets
Quick/Drop tickets are recommended for life applications for smaller amounts. They offer a more accurate and efficient method for selling insurance via online submission.
These programs are designed by experts within the insurance industry to fill the requirements of insurance professionals, brokers, financial institutions and agencies. They allow the life insurance agent to determine a client's needs, pre-qualify, compare, quote them and choose an option from a number of top carriers. They can then submit their order in as little as nine minutes in each case.
Once submitted, medical details will be sent to a third-party (such as Exam One) for review. If necessary, They will arrange appointment options and schedule laboratory work. This frees up the agent to concentrate on selling insurance and focusing on clients, improving their delivery cycle as a result.
Each different carrier has their own particular criteria for electronic submission. A Quick Ticket gives you these advantages:
- Reduces NiGOs (Not in Good Order)
- Allows insurer call centers to handle everything
- Perfect for smaller cases (as if you are getting paid full commission for referral)
- Simplified application processing
- Allows call centers to complete tele-underwriting and interview
- Saves you Time
- Average application turnaround time is greatly reduced. Especially if the case qualifies for accelerated underwriting.
- 75% of interviews completed within 24 hours
What’s the difference between an iGo e-App and a Quick Ticket?
An e-App is a full Part 1 application that is completed online by the agent. This keeps applications in good order with completely legible content and speeds up the application process while keeping you, the agent, 100% in control.
Another benefit of the e-App is that the client signs via an e-signature. This makes the process better for both the agent and the client.
A Quick Ticket is a short-form application which is transferred to the carrier’s sales call center.
You fill out basic demographic information of your client and any state required information, and then press 'submit' and the carrier will handle the rest. With a quick ticket, no client signature is required. The insurance sales call center will arrange a paramedical exam and necessary signatures.
The links below lead to the information you need regarding the rules for submitting a quick ticket for the insurers.
- AIG/American General: SpeedyApp
- Banner/Legal & General America AppAssist
- Gerber Life Guaranteed Issue Final Expense
- Lincoln Financial Group TermAccel LightningApp
- Met Life EZ-App
- Principle Life EZ-App
- Protective Life EZ-App
- Prudential Life EZ-App
- Sagicor Life Producer-E Services QuickApp
- TranAmerica Life Producer-E Services QuickApp
- United of Omaha Life EZ-App
- Voya Life EZ-App
Single Premium Whole Life & Final Expense at Lowest Rates - The 125 FEX Club
Option 4: Paper Applications
Paper applications are available in the NAAIP's iPipeline Link which is at the footer of all NAAIP pages, Click iPipeline Forms. New register and a forms library is available.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public. Certain exclusions may apply. Plans offered by insurer. All products not available in all areas. Not affiliated with the United States Government or the Federal Medicare Program.