EMC National Life Insurance Company - Independent Agents Wanted
EMC National Life is based in Des Moines, Iowa and is an affiliate of EMC Insurance Companies (EMC). EMC National Life has one of the largest property and casualty groups in Iowa and is one of the top 60 insurance companies in the country, based on premium volume sales. EMC partners with over 9,700 independent brokers who sell their insurance products to consumers in all 50 states.
With $2.9 billion in assets EMC National Life provides financial security to its customers and EMC National Life is noted for coming up with innovative insurance products that are superior in terms of affordability, service and financial stability. EMC National Life has been awarded with a rating of “A-” by the Company which speaks well of their financial abilities to pay claims made by their policyholders.
EMC National Life’s total adjusted capital and surplus exceeds $86 million in value and has also demonstrated a strong financial standing with total assets to the tune of $1.95 billion as of 2016.
EMC National Life Benefits Include:
- Excellent commissions - Guaranteed Highest via NAAIP
- EMC National Life Agent Login URL
- Single Premium Deferred Annuities Minimum premium: $5,000 or $10,000
- Flexible Premium Deferred Annuities - Minimum premium: $50 monthly, $600 annually
- Single Premium Immediate Annuities - $100 payout per period – 5 year minimum
- Term Life Insurance - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 year term plans - Minimum death benefit: $50,000
- Instant Issue Term - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 year term plans in amounts from $25,000 - $250,000
- Easy Choice Term - Coverage amounts from $5,000 - $100,000 - Five years of coverage with 5-year renewable option
- Youth Plus Term - Death benefit options of $5,000, $7,500, $10,000 or $20,000 - Convertible at age 25 to a permanent plan
- Point-of-Sale Guaranteed Increasing Whole Life - From $2,000 - $150,000 - No medical exam
- Youth Whole Life - from $2,000 - $50,000
- Level Whole Life - from $2,000 - $1,000,000
- Level Whole Life (Single Premium) - Faster underwriting decisions for face amounts below $250,000
- Increasing Whole Life - Coverage amounts as low as $2,000 - Help keep up with rising funeral costs
- Easy Choice Whole Life - Coverage amounts from $5,000 - $50,000 - No medical exam
- Disability & Critical Illness Income Riders
- Workplace Life - Critical Illness Insurance - Benefit amounts from $10,000 to $30,000
- Workplace Disability Income - Benefit amounts available up to $6,000/month or 60% of earned income
- Workplace Term Life Insurance - From $25,000 to $150,000 for employees - 10, 20, or 30 year term
- Workplace Whole Life Insurance - From $5,000 to $150,000 for employees
- Workplace Increasing Whole Life - From $5,000 to $150,000 for employees
- Group Term Life Insurance - Minimum death benefit: $10,000 - For groups of 10 or more employees
- Group Disability Income Insurance - Long-Term and Short-Term
EMC National Life offers a wide range of insurance products to families and businesses. These include life insurance, personal insurance, business insurance and loss control products. They also provide a number of policies to small-midsize industries some of which include workplace life insurance, industry specific insurance, excess and surplus lines, critical illness, whole life, term life insurance, auto and motorcycle insurance, homeowners insurance, surety and fidelity bonds, umbrella excess liability insurance, group term life, universal life insurance, increasing whole life, critical illness, group disability income and workplace permanent life insurance.
Life Insurance Policies
Here are some types of life policies that are being offered to individuals
Universal Life Insurance
This policy offers permanent coverage with flexible premium payments and adjustable death benefits. Costs like insurance protection is factored into the premium payments to help create considerable cash value for investors. To add to that, tax deferred interests further enhances cash value and investors can also take loans or make withdrawals during emergencies.
Whole Life Insurance
These permanent life policies offer guaranteed premium payments and guaranteed death benefits. Tax deferred interest rates add to the cash value of the principle amount and the costs of insurance protection are also added to the premiums.
Term Life Insurance
This type of policy is usually purchased for a specific period of time and if the policyholder dies before the expiry of the policy, the proceeds from the insurance are paid to his or her beneficiaries.
Instant Issue Term Life Insurance
The policy is instantly obtained when the client is at the agent’s office and works similarly to term life policies. Coverage lasts until expiry of term and has to be renewed if the policyholder outlives the policy.
These act as retirement saving products which provide tax qualified and non-qualified funds. It should be noted that in this type of policy, the premium payments increase with tax deferred interest rates. Savings made by the investor can either provide guaranteed income for a specific period of time or for life. Policyholders can make withdrawals when required.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising EMC National Life Insurance products to the general public.