Fidelity Life was founded in 1896 as a fraternal benefit society and has today evolved to become one of the top insurance companies in the United States.Fidelity Life is licensed to sell its products in all states except New York and Wyoming. Fidelity Life has received a rating of A- (excellent), which is one of the major insurer ratings services.
Fidelity Life offers a wide range of life insurance products which can be used to provide coverage for funeral expenses, replacement income for dependents, inheritance fund for heirs and federal estate tax purposes.
Fidelity Life Benefits Include:
- Excellent agent commissions - We guarantee you highest compensation
- Technological advanced insurer
- Flexible underwriting
- Leaders in mortgage protection
- Leaders in over the phone selling
- Fast issuing of policies
- Fidelity's Rapid-App is among the fastest in the industry
- Fidelity Life Final Expense Guide - 9 pages
- Fidelity Life Accidental Death Insurance Guide - 4 pages
- Fidelity Life Rapid App Guide - 4 pages
- Fidelity Life Agent Login Portal
- Fidelity Life does not have paper applications. After contracting with Fidelity and being assigned an agent code the agent takes the application on Fidelity's website.
Fidelity Life has over $25 billion worth of in-force insurance over the years and continues to provide cost effective policies to millions of Americans. Fidelity Life underwent a major structural change in 2007 to become a stock insurance company from a mutual legal service enterprise. Fidelity Life's parent company is Members Mutual Holding Company.
The reorganization has allowed Fidelity Life to enjoy greater flexibility in terms of its business operations. The assumed liability balance of the company stands at $128 million as of 2012. In spite of going through a reduction of $39 million in Statutory Capital and Surplus in 2012, Fidelity Life has performed consistently to remain well above the required levels of Statutory Capital and Surplus, giving the company the required control over its liabilities and assets.
Net life insurance premiums for the year 2012 were 71.5 billion while the face amount of life insurance in-force for the same year was $25.6 billion. The company has total assets worth $441 billion as of 2015.
Fidelity Life offers its customers a wide range of life insurance products that are quality driven and affordable. The company continues to maintain a strong capital position in the insurance industry and is easily one of the top companies operating in the United States.
Fidelity Life will consider non-med 10 year term up to age 70, but caps out 50K above age 66. Fidelity Life also offers whole life up to 50K non-med between 66-75.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.