You can start selling Life Guaranteed Issue Final Expense and other products Today! Send us your first application (applications below) along with the eContracting/Appointing (link above) and start selling Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance to people aged between 50 and 80 right now! The Life Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan offers your clients security in knowing that their final expenses are covered, no matter what.
This guaranteed insurance will provide up to $25,000 towards leftover debt, medical bills and funeral expenses. First application to the client must be in paper form - afterwards over the phone - eApp selling allowed. In order to expedite matters please eContract/Appoint 10 business days before your first application.
Agent Benefits Comprise:
- Free Leads
- Competitive premium rates
- Direct contracting/Appointing
- Electronic Application (E-Apps)
- Agent website with full term life and FEX quote engine (via NAAIP)
- ContractedAppointed agents able to sell Whole Life Insurance (50k-1 million - ages 18-70), Simplified Senior Life Insurance ($25K - $100K - age 50-80), Guaranteed Issue FEX ($5K to $25K - ages 50-80), The College Plan (10K to $150K), the Grow-Up Plan (14 days to 14 years - $5K to $50K) & Accident Insurance (ages 18 to 69 - $50K to $250K).
Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Client Benefits Comprise:
- $25,000 cash benefit available (at 50-80 years old)
- Low premium rates
- Application guaranteed, easy issue plan
- Policy provides cash value if required
- No medical questions asked
- All clients approved
Simplified Issue Senior Whole Life Client Benefits Comprise:
- $25,000 to $100,000 cash benefit available (at 50-80 years old)
- Decisions are made quickly and generally within a minute from the time a digital or telephone application is submitted
- No required medical exams for applicants age 70 and under
- An Accelerated Death Benefit (ADB) Rider is offered at no additional cost
Whole Life Client Benefits Comprise:
- Offered to those 18 to 70 years old - Up to $1,000,000 in permanent whole life insurance coverage.
- Decisions are generally made within a minute from the time a digital or telephone application is submitted for applicants under age 51 seeking coverage up to $300,000 (no medical exam-simplified issue)
- When a medical exam is required (full underwriting), decisions are made in a timely manner
- An Accelerated Death Benefit (ADB) Rider is offered at no additional cost
- A Disability Waiver of Premium Rider is available for an additional cost
- Premiums, death benefits and cash value accumulation are guaranteed
- U.S. Citizens and permanent legal residents can apply for $50,000 (age 50 and above must be over $100,000) up to $1,000,000 in life insurance protection, and if approved, have coverage that can last a lifetime (as long as premiums are paid)
The Grow-Up® Plan Client Benefits Comprise:
- A gift that Doubles - Your Grow-Up® Plan not only provides up to $50,000 of whole life insurance protection now, but the coverage amount automatically doubles during age 18, at no extra cost!
- Security for Today and Tomorrow - As soon as you get the Grow-Up® Plan, you lock in a childhood premium rate that's guaranteed never to increase.
- A Plan that Grows - In addition to the coverage amount automatically doubling, your child will have several opportunities to increase coverage as an adult. Thanks to you, your child can always have protection to count on.
The College Plan Client Benefits Comprise:
- Guaranteed safe growth – no matter what happens with the economy or the stock market, your money is guaranteed to grow in value over time
- The flexibility to use the money for college or anything else – without any penalty
- No big upfront investment – start a plan for as little as $10/week
- Life insurance protection – if the unthinkable happens before your College Plan reaches maturity, the full benefit amount is paid to your child (as beneficiary)
Accident Protection Insurance Benefits Comprise:
- Immediate Security for Just Pennies A Day
- Approval Is Guaranteed
- Optional Coverage for Spouse and Children
- And Your Rates Are Guaranteed to Never Increase!
- Issue ages, face amounts and optional coverage vary by state.
- Gerber Life does not offer ANY hard copy supplies, everything is downloaded off their portal or via iPipeline forms at the footer of this page. You appointment gives you access to all 6 of their products; Whole Life, Simplified Senior Whole Life, Guaranteed Issue, College Plan, Grow Up Plan, and Accidental Protection.
- Gerber Life is a Just In Time Appointment in most cases. We can ussually request writing number but it will take at least two weeks if no business. Therefore, in order to access application kits, brochures, rates, etc. that are needed to write that first piece of business, you will need a temporary log in user ID and password.
- Below you will find a training link, with a universal log in which agents can use to retrieve and download materials. Keep in mind, agents must submit their first piece of business directly to us for processing.
- Once completed, the agent will receive an email directly from Gerber Life, with their writing number and instructions on how to register on the portal creating their own personal log in information. At that time, agents can begin submitting business electronically or direct to Gerber Life.
Request Password via the econtracting Portal at top of the page. This will allow you to retrieve Gerber Life applications via the link just above. You may also access Gerber Life application forms at iPipeline Forms link at the footer of this page. First application to Gerber Life must be in paper form.
Pre-Appointment States for Gerber Life
- AL, LA, OK,PA, PR & TX (Texas pre-appointment is effective 6/1/2019)
- All other states need a piece of business to get a writing number. Please request from email@example.com contracting and/or access to applications. Tell us if your state is pre-appt.
- Download Life Product Guide: Click Final expense Life Product Guide - Contact Us for Assistance - We Are Here for You!
- Download Life Guaranteed Final Expense Brochure (available in all states except MT): Click Life Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Brochure
- Download Final expense Life Final Expense Fact Sheet: Click Final expense Life Final Expense Fact Sheet
- Download Life Final Expense Overview: Click Final expense Life Final Expense Overview
- Download the application for Life Guaranteed Issue: Final expense Life Application Kit. This can be used for all states except CA, CO, DE, DC, FL, NY, ND & SD.
- Click to download the application for CA, CO, DE, DC, ND & SD Guaranteed Issue Final Expense - Final expense Life: CA, CO, DE, DC, ND & SD Life Final Expense Application Kit
- Click to download the application for Florida Guaranteed Issue Final Expense: Florida Life Final Expense Application Kit
- Click to download the application for New York Guaranteed Issue Final Expense: New York Final expense Life Final Expense Application Kit
- Click to download the brochure for Gerber Whole Life Insurance: Brochure
- Click to download the brochure for Gerber Simplified Senior Whole Life Insurance: Brochure
- Download Life Grow-Up Plan Brochure(available in all states): Click The Grow-Up Plan Brochure
- Download Life Grow-Up Plan Fact Sheet: Click Final expense Life Grow-Up Plan Fact Sheet
- Click to download the application The Life Grow-Up Plan: All States Grow-Up Application Kit This can be used for all states except CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, NY, ND & SD.
- Click to download the application California, Delaware, North & South Dakota Grow-Up Plan: CA, DE, ND & SD Grow-Up Application Kit
- Click to download the application Florida Final expense Life Grow Up-Plan: Florida Grow-Up Application Kit
- Click to download the application NY Final expense Life Grow-Up Plan: New York Grow-Up Application Kit
- Click to download the application Connecticut Final expense Life Grow-Up Plan: CT Grow-Up Application Kit
- Click to download the application District of Columbia Final expense LifeGrow-Up Plan: DC Grow-Up Application Kit
- Click to download the application Washington State Final expense Life Grow-Up Plan: Washington State Grow-Up Application Kit
- Download Final expense Life Accident Protection Insurance (available in all states):
Click Accident protection Brochure - Call us for applications - We'll get it to you within 5 minutes
- Download Final expense Life College Plan Brochure (available in all states): Click College plan Brochure - Call us for applications - We'll get it to you within 5 minutes
- Download Final expense Life agent compliance manual: Click Final expense Life Compliance Manual
Gerber Life is a New York Domiciled Carrier
Being a New York company affects commission levels and that effect is pronounced on the Whole Life and Simplified Senior Whole Life. On a positive note, these two products the rates are an extremely good values.
The average cost of a funeral will amount to approximately $10,000. Should your client's family experience an unexpected fatality, they could be faced with additional distress from the financial difficulties a death in the family can create.
The excellent value Final expense Life Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan eases the burden of your clients' final expense bills by providing up to $25,000 which helps pay for leftover debt, medical bills, and funeral fees. In addition, these Final expense Life policies build a cash value over time, which your client can access should they need the money earlier than planned.
These are graded death benefit whole life plans from Final expense Life. If the cause of death is accidental, the beneficiary receives 100% of the death benefit. Should a client die within the first 24 months of the plan, for anything other than accidental reasons, all premiums are returned to the beneficiary, plus 10% interest on their payments. After this period, clients will receive the full face amount of the policy, irrespective of cause of death. There are no medical examinations or health questions asked with Final expense's guaranteed issue final expense policy.
*The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public. Certain exclusions may apply. Appointed agents may offer plans offered by insurer. All products not available in all areas. Not affiliated with the United States Government or the Federal Medicare Program.