Great Western Life Insurance was founded in 1983 in Ogden, Utah by John E. Lindquist. Mr. Lindquist is the owner/operator of Lindquist Mortuaries & Cemeteries, a business that has served Utah families for five generations.The expertise that Mr. Lindquist's company acquired during this time allowed it to offer policy that were specifically designed for pre-need and final expense requirements.
Great Western Insurance Company currently serves 46 states and DC while expanding its product line to include group annuities and group term life insurance.
Great Western Insurance Company Benefits Include:
- Premium payments dates can to chosen to allign with Social Security deposits.
- Social Security Direct Express Debit Card, credit cards and debit cards accepted.
- Online Selling.
- No Phone Interview.
- No Height or Weight Requirements.
- Two Guaranteed Issue Policies Offered on One Application.
- Guaranteed Assurance
- Face Amount: $1,000-40,000
- Ages: 40-80
- Death Benefit till 24 months: 110% of premiums paid. Full benefit for accidental death.
- Death Benefit Months 25+ - 100% of Face Amount.
- Guaranteed Level Premiums that will never increase.
- Spousal Bonus when couple apply for polcy at same time.
- Child/Grandchild Life Insurance available for an extra $1 per month for
- policies over $4,999 face amount.
- Assurance Plus except the following.
- 3 Medical Questions.
- 120% of death benefit till 24 months.
- Accelerated Death Benefits.
- Death Benefit Months 25+ - 120% of Face Amount.
- NAAIP guarantees you highest commissions.
Great Western Life Insurance Company - Agent Resources
- Great Western Life Insurance Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Brochure - 4 pages
- Great Western Life Insurance Guaranteed Issue Final Expense Sample Application
- Great Western Indexed Annuity Brochure - 16 pages
- Great Western Life Insurance Agent Login
Great Western Life Insurance Company- Contracting, Appointing and Submitting First Application
- At bottom of this page and click SuranceBay eContracting Link (on right below Information & Sales Submission). Request Great Western Life.
- E & O is required
- MT & PA required appointments before solicitions.
- Other states can submit application before appointment.
- Writing numbers generally take 3-5 days.
- Level 105 compensation
- Guaranteed Issue First Year 65%
- Years 2-10 is 6%
- Years 11+ is 2%
- Request first application/supplies from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates appear at Final Expense Quoter - 37 Carriers at bottom of this page. Under Sales Tools(left side). Guranteed Issue.
- Available in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE,DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI & WY.
Great Western Life Insurance Company is recognized at the highest level among the top insurance rating agencies.
* The information provided is intended for Great Western Life Insurance Company licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.