The Liberty Bankers Life is a Dallas, Texas based insurer that is among the fastest growing insurers in the United States. This rapid growth is due to Liberty Bankers Life's superior management team currently which is the envy of the insurance industry. Liberty Bankers Life's predecessor corporation was originally founded in 1958 in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Since that time, Liberty Bankers Life has enjoyed success in life insurance, annuities and Medicare supplement. Currently, Liberty Bankers Life is marketed by over 8,000 insurance agents in 45 states.
Liberty Bankers Life Benefits Include:
- NAAIP Guarantees Agents Highest Compensation
- Offering Annuities, Life Insurance & Medicare Supplement
- Single Premium Deferred Annuities
- Flexible Premium Deferred Annuities
- Single Premium Immediate Annuities
- Life Insurance - Pre-Arranged Funeral
- Life Insurance - Whole Life
- Life Insurance - Final Expense Life Insurance
- Life Insurance - Wealth Transfer Life Insurance
- Life Insurance - Modified Whole Life
- Medicare Supplement Insurance in 30 States
Liberty Bankers Life Agent Resources:
- Liberty Bankers Life Agent Login
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplements Applications & Materials
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplement Supplement Sample Application - NC- 2019
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplement State Availability Chart on Jan 1, 2018
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplement State Availability on April 1, 2018: AZ (new on 4/1/18), CO, DE, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV (new on 4/1/18) OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplement Street Commission Schedule at GA level
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplement Comparison Flyer for Texas - 2017
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplement Comparison Flyer for N. Carolina - 2017
- Liberty Bankers Life Medicare Supplement Rates Texas - 2017
Liberty Bankers Life Overview:
Liberty Bankers Life has an excellent reputation in the insurance insurance industry as being a pioneer in using the latest technology to offer needed products and superior service. Partnerships with the leading hi-tech companies has been a major factor in Liberty Bankers Life's growth. Cutting edge innovation has been and will continue to be a halmark of Liberty Bankers Life. Liberty Bankers Life $1.9 billion in assets under management.
Principle subsidiaries of Liberty Bankers Life are American Benefit Life Insurance Company and Capitol Life Insurance Company.