Lincoln Financial Summarized View:
The Lincoln Financial Group is today one of the fastest growing insurers operating in the US right now. Lincoln Financial Group was founded in 1905 with its headquarters at Radnor, Pennsylvania. It should be noted that the Fortune 250 American holding company is actually registered under the name Lincoln National Corporation while the Lincoln Financial Group is its marketing name.
Business operations of Lincoln Financial can be broadly categorized into four basic types of insurance products – life insurance, group protection, retirement plan services and annuities. As of 2015, LNC has consolidated assets worth $223 billion while consolidated shareholders equity stands at $13.3 billion.
Lincoln Life Benefits Include:
- NAAIP Guarantees You Highest Lincoln Financial Compensation
- Various life products: term, ul, iul, whole, etc.
- Accelerated Underwriting Term Details.
- Accelerated Underwriting issue ages 18–50.
- Accelerated Underwriting 15, 20 or 30-year terms.
- Accelerated Underwriting Face amounts: $100,000 to $500,000.
- Make your first sale at Drop Ticket at LFG.com - for accelerated undewriting.
- Paper apps via iPipeline Forms with full underwriting.
- Lincoln Financial Group Term Life Fast Issue - TermAccell Brochure - 4 pages.
- The TermAccel quick ticket for must be through the carrier website and will need a writing code.
- Lincoln Financial Group TermElements - Brochure - 4 pages.
- Term Elements is for larger cases and can be inputted via iPipeline
- Lincoln Financial Life Underwriting Guide - 12 pages.
- Lincoln Financial Group Term Life Insurance Sales Ideas
- Lincoln Financial Group Agent Login Portal
- Fixed income and indexed annuities
Lincoln Financial Contracting and Appointment Process:
- Familiarize yourself with iPipeline links at NAAIP's footer. Run quotes for Term/UL Submission. Be familiar with iPipeline forms. Lincoln National LifeElements 2017 is accessable. At Term/UL Quoter after getting quote click "Apply" - if you see eapplication - you may submit or print paper application and submit completed application to [email protected] Other products that need illustration, ask us and we will provide. Concurrent to your term/ul application, talk to us and we will email you to apply via NAAIP's surancebay econtracting.
- A new agent can easily access a paper application via iPipeline forms at the footer of the is page. Send us the completed paper application and we will send you the surancebay econtracting link. Drop tickets can be submitted for new agents via the following steps: Alternatively, if a drop ticket and access to Lincoln Financial's other products are desired, tell us that you have a sale (client's name). [email protected] will email you to apply for contracting via NAAIP's surancebay econtracting. As the contracting is being processed you may submit the new business using your social security number. The website is Lincoln Financial Group Main Page Register, click on 'I’d like to start selling Lincoln Products' and it will walk you through the necessary information. Once logged in, you will click on Life Tele-App and eApp and then select which app you want to submit.
Lincoln Financial Product Overview:
The Lincoln Financial is known for offering a wide range of insurance products at competitive premiums. Some of the services offered by the company include dental insurance, comprehensive financial planning, employer sponsored retirement plans, advisory services, disability and savings plans. Its assets under management for the year 2015 was $209 billion.
Principle subsidiaries of Lincoln Financial Group are Lincoln Financial Advisors, Sagemark Consulting, Lincoln Financial Distributors, Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, First Penn-Pacific Life Insurance Company and Lincoln Financial Media
The Lincoln Financial Group is also currently servicing 91,000 retirement plans in addition to operating group insurance contracts that serve over 8.7 million plan participants. Lincoln Financial is recognized by all top ratings providers, including a Standard and Poor's rating of AA-, a Fitch rating of A+.
* The information provided is intended for licensed Lincoln Financial insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the Lincoln Financial insurance products to the general public.