MedAmerica Insurance Company was established in 1987 and has been providing financial solutions to people in need of chronic care. The company is known for its efficiency, financial stability, and the ability to fulfill its commitments to improve the life of aging adults. MedAmerica has recently introduced another excellent product known as MedAmerica’s Transition Insurance for short term care.
MedAmerica Agent Benefits Comprise:
- Best Commissions
- Swift processing
- Simple application with objective questions
- Quick underwriting
- Advance available for nine months
MedAmerica Client Benefits Comprise:*
- Pool of cash for lifetime plus daily cap
- Premium waiver
- Reservation of bed for 21 days
- Respite care for fourteen days
- 10% discount for spouse
Detailed Product View:
Located in Rochester, NY the company is a subsidiary of non-profit organizations with an annual turnover of five billion dollars. The company is known for its high quality products, exceptional service, and strong financial standing.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.