We Need You and You Need NAAIP
NAAIP, the National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals has taken entrusted by dozens of Medicare Supplement, Advantage and Part D carriers to provide sales to our partners.
As an agent, you have probably noticed that there are other entities with a similar business setup. The obvious question is: What sets NAAIP apart from the herd?
We Are Meeting The Challenge by Providing Agents a Better Deal:
- If You Need a Job - Let's Talk About Walmart Retail Stores
- Have a table at Walmart during AEP from 10/7-12/13.
- Must be contracted with at least 2 MAPD carriers with us.
- If No MAPD carriers in your County then Part D contracts are sufficient.
- You are welcome to sell Medicare supplement and ancilliary products at your Walmart Table.
- Our Agent Forum Provides Additional Details on Walmart Medicare.
- Free Mailers - A legal way for us to give back part of our compensation to you
- CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) has set commission rates for Medicare Advantage & Part D
- Agents will be contracted at Highest Compensation Level that CMS and the carrier allows agents to receive.
- Uplines can receive more and our free lead program is our way of giving you back.
- Supplement carriers have strict guidelines based on production.
- NAAIP is Huge
- Offering 34 Medicare Supplements, 12 Advantage & 7 Part D Plans.
- When both the Medicare carrier's staff and NAAIP can help you. Success is more likely.
- 100% accurate Quoting on Supplements, Advantage and Part D
- Register & Login for AgentXcelerator at Footer of all NAAIP pages (left side under Sales Tools).
- Mutual of Omaha Quotes for All Products
- Mutual of Omaha Quotes for All Products/Mobile
- Expert Tutelage/Mentoring on setting up Seminars, Phone Sales & Lead Systems
- Selling Medicare is a year-round job. Let us show you how to be a top producer.
- Individual training or at our weekdays Noon & Sundays 2pm Conference Call.
- Our Agent Forum Provides Additional Details on Medicare - All topics.
- Additional Information & Services
- If you don't want to certify, sign up for our referral program and make $25 per PDP enrollment or $100 per Med Advantage or Med Supp enrollment.
- SilverScript Part D and UHC don't require AHIP.
- But, if you have multiple carriers, do AHIP first so you don't duplicate course work.
- Selling "a new" Part D nets you $74 first year and half that for renewals. It adds up.
- The Part D sales process takes about 25 minutes. Let us show you.
- SilverScript is our best Part D carrier - More than double the enrollment of the 2nd biggest carrier.
- Agentxcelerator quoter shows that having no deductibles, no copays and low rates makes SilverScript easy to sell.
- Seamless eContracting
- eContracting via AgentXcelerator.
- Integrated (with the insurer) Book of Business management system.
- Streamlines the licensing process for quicker carrier approval.
- Stores copies of license, E&O, eliminates redundancy & ensures complete contracts.