Sentinel Life was established in 1948. At present, it has the license to run its operations in 16 states. The prime objective of Sentinel Life is to offer the best products and services to its customers.
Sentinel Life is known for its quick service. They will often clear claims on the same day they are filed.
Available in AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, GA, FL, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MN, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OK OR, OH, RI, PA, SD, TX, UT, WA & WY.
Agent Benefits Comprise:
- Sentinel Life Agent Login
- Sentinel Life Mobile Apps - Android and Apple
- Sentinel Life & Health Quote Engines
- Direct company contract
- Generous commissions
- Viable premiums
- First-rate service and support
Client Benefits Comprise:*
- Reasonably priced premiums
- Select from wide range of plans
- Guaranteed renewable
- No network constraints
- Easy E-application
What to expect from Sentinel Life Medicare supplement
Sentinel Life is listed as one of the best providers of Medicare supplemental insurance in the market. Its Medicare supplement has viable premiums. Seniors often find that they have trouble meeting Medicare supplement premium payments. Sentinel Life Medicare supplement offers senior citizens, particularly those who have a below average income, a solution to their financial concerns. When it comes to reliability, you and your clients can rest assured that having offered insurance services to people for over 60 years, Sentinel Life is a name to reckon with.
Now with its Sentinel E-App (online application), agents have even more ways to sell Medicare Supplements. First-rate customer support and a reputed name in the market makes Sentinel Life the preferred choice of many clients.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.