The Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, popularly known as MetLife is the largest seller of life insurance in the world. MetLife operates its offices in over 60 countries and has sold insurance policies to over 90 million customers. MetLife was founded in 1868 and has been headquartered in New York City since its inception.
With an operating income of almost $5 billion, Metlife gathered revenues of over $57 Billion Dollars in 2016. Total consolidated value of assets under management stands at $790 billion. Total equity is $58 billion for the same year.
MetLife Agent Benefits Include:
- Excellent agent commissions - NAAIP guarantees highest compensation!
- Largest life insurance revenues in the USA
- Nearly $11.2 billion in domestic life written premiums in 2017
- Among the largest sellers of annuities in the world
- Accident and health insurance leader
- Metlife is virtually the leader in every facet of the insurance business
- Metlife is a leader in the Disability Income Insurance
- MetLife Agent Website Login Portal
MetLife Product Overview:
MetLife offers customers an opportunity at buying comprehensive insurance products with affordable premium rates. The company currently sells credit insurance, life insurance, disability income insurance, auto and home insurance and accident and health insurance. With a full-fledged policy, you can ensure that your family can continue to maintain their standard of living even while they deal with the loss of a loved one. With the right kind of policy you protect yourself against all eventualities through cash payouts and flexible coverage levels.
MetLife has performed strongly over the last decade winning several awards in the process. It was adjudged the Best Managed Insurance Company by Forbes magazine during the year 2008. For three years in a row it made an entry in Fortune’s yearly list for being one of the most admired companies. MetLife is also one among the best 100 companies for working mothers.
The company is also recognized by all top ratings providers, including a Standard and Poor's rating of AA-, a Fitch rating of AA-.
* The information provided is intended for MetLife licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising MetLife insurance products to the general public.