Minnesota Life is a part of the Securian Financial group which provides comprehensive insurance products for over 13 million people in the United States. Minnesota Life was founded in 1880 and has consistently been one of the most trustworthy insurance companies in the country. With policyholders in all 50 states, Minnesota Life has more than $1 trillion worth of life insurance in force. Minnesota Life is currently headquartered in St Paul, Minnesota.
Minnesota Life is country’s largest provider of mortgage life protection while also being the fourth largest direct writer of group life insurance packages. Minnesota Life manages billions worth in assets in conjunction with financial advisors and investment affiliates such as Advantus Capital Management.
Minnesota Life Benefits Include:
- Excellent agent commissions - via NAAIP - Highest in industry - Guaranteed
- One of oldest insurance companies in the country - Since 1880
- Offering Annuity and Life Insurance
- Serving Individuals, Families, Employers and Financial Institutions
- Investment and Retirement Planning
- Asset Management and Financial Institution Expertise
- Headquarted in Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Over 5,000 Employees to Serve Agents and Clients
- Minnesota Life/Securian IUL Illustration - 49 yo male - 6k per year
- Minnesota Life/Securian IUL - Guaranteed Income Agreement
- Minnesota Life Agent Login
Minnesota Life Product Overview:
Minnesota Life provides customers with a broad range of insurance products and services through Minnesota Life and other affiliates. Minnesota Life has enjoyed steady growth in terms of clientele and asset management over the last 125 years. Over 11 million Americans have been or are currently policyholders.
Minnesota Life offers wealth management, group insurance, individual insurance, retirement, financial institution group and asset management services. Individual insurance refers to number of life insurance policies which could include term life, whole life, variable universal life, indexed universal life and survivor-ship universal life.
Financial institution services include debt protection, collateral protection, accidental death and dismemberment, credit life, disability and involuntary unemployment and guaranteed asset protection.
Minnesota Life is recognized by all top ratings providers, including a Standard and Poor's rating of A+, a Fitch rating of AA-.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.