Mutual of Omaha Company Overview:
The Mutual of Omaha Insurance company is headquartered at Omaha, Nebraska and was founded in 1909 by Dr. C.C. and Mabel Criss The insurance firm controls multiple carriers. Mutual of Omaha is considered to be one of the largest insurers in the nation.
Mutual of Omaha has a unique underwriting process that seems to be faster than other carriers, non-medical underwriting is available for smaller face amounts and younger clients. A growing number cases are approved rather quickly with no cumbersome requirements. Mutual of Omaha includes Terminal, Critical, and Chronic Accelerated Death Benefit riders on many of its policies as part of its mission to help people. Mutual of Omaha has been in business since 1909 and they have maintained an A+ rating with AM Best since 1947.
The ratings are further indicative of the fact that Mutual of Omaha enjoys stability and stable profit margins, leverage and liquidity portfolios which allows Mutual of Omaha to provide comprehensive life insurance policies to millions of Americans. The better the financial ratings of Mutual of Omaha, the more likely it will make payouts for claims as soon as promised.
Mutual of Omaha is currently headed by CEO James T. Blackledge
Mutual of Omaha Benefits Include:
- Hugely popular for term life, UL, IUL, FEX, Ci, Di, LTC, Med sup, dental, whole life and annuities
- Mutual of Omaha - Agent Login Portal
- Mutual of Omaha Quotes for All Products
- Mutual of Omaha Quotes for All Products/Mobile
- Mutual of Omaha Links for all forms, brochures, training, etc - No login required.
- Mutual of Omaha Life Product Portfolio
- Mutual of Omaha Life Final Expense - Living Promise - Agent/Underwriting Guide
- MOO/UOO Final Expense - Tutorial - Point of Sale
- Point of Sale Acceptance - on Face to Face FEX Sales - New!
- Mutual of Omaha/UOO Final Expense Sample Application - FL
- Mutual of Omaha IUL University
- Mutual of Omaha Term Life Express - 3 page sheet
- Mutual of Omaha Term Life Express - 4 page brochure
- Mutual of Omaha IUL Comparison of Premiums
- Mutual of Omaha IUL Comparison with Competition
- Mutual of Omaha IUL Comparison of Protection
- Mutual of Omaha Underwriting Guide for Term & Perm Life - 52 pages
- Mutual of Omaha Underwriting Flyer
- Mutual of Omaha Underwriting Form
- Mutual of Omaha Companies Medicare Supplement State Map
- Mutual of Omaha Underwriting Childrens Whole Life - Guide & Rates
- Mutual of Omaha Accidental Death & Disability - 4 pages
- Mutual of Omaha Long Term Care Brochure
- Mutual of Omaha Long Critical Illness Overview - 88 pages
Mutual of Omaha Contracting & Appointment Highlights:
- iPipeline Friendly (links at bottom of this page) - Paper Forms
- Upline Transfer Form - 12 months Medicare - 6 months FEX/mortgage/health
- Mutual of Omaha requires that agents stay at their current level for 6 months before increasing it.
- Certain products require E & O: Critical Illness, Disability, LTC, Universal Life, Indexed Universal Life, Term Life Answers. Others products don't require E & O.
- MT & PA Only are pre-appointment states - Elsewhere the sale and contracting should be submitted on the same day.
- Final Expense Insurance and other product eApps via iPipeline.
- America's Favorite insurance company
- Contact Underwriting: (800) 775-7896 - Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST
- NAAIP can also will walk you through the selling process. We are here to serve you.
Mutual of Omaha "Go Play" Flyers (currently not active/supported) / Postcards / Self-Mailers
Market Mutual of Omaha's Medicare Supplement plans with these attractive mailing products. Click the links to download:
Mutual of Omaha operates in all 50 states and is regarded by Forbes magazine as one of the “100 Most Trustworthy Companies” in its 2018 listings. Mutual of Omaha is a publicly traded company that employs over 3,000 people and generates over $3 billion in revenues each year.
Mutual of Omaha today offers a wide range of insurance policies and services and these include annuity, life, health, med sup and anciliary.
Term Life Insurance
The term life policies offered by Mutual of Omaha are among of the most popular life policies available in the market. Mutual of Omaha works all aspects of the market including those unwilling to undergo a medical exam.
No exam term life policies are typically given to applicants looking for 10, 20 or 30 year policies. Another benefit to buying Mutual of Omaha term life is that the process can be completed in less than 15 minutes.
No-Exam Whole Life Insurance
Whole life policies are also offered to potential client often times, without the need to take a medical exam. The approval process is rather fast.
Whole Life Insurance
Mutual of Omaha guaranteed issue final expense policies are available to applicants between the ages of 50 to 80 years. Guaranteed issue whole life policies are offered to applicants without requiring exams or any health questions. The policy comes with fixed premium rates and death benefits as well.
For those who are unhealthy Mutual of Omaha offers graded death benefits and in case the event the insured dies within the first two years of buying the policy, the insurance will make a payout up to 110 % of the premiums paid.
Mutual of Omaha provides a range of affordable and quality insurance products for people of various age groups. Mutual of Omaha's no exam term life policies are one of the best insurance policies available in the market. With Mutual of Omaha being financially sound, the company has a bright future ahead.
It should be known that Mutual of Omaha does not sponsor, endorse or have an insurance relationship with NAAIP. NAAIP provides free-forever websites and quoting tools to insurance agents.
NAAIP Helps You Attain Highest Compensation on Mutual of Omaha Contracting and Appointments.
*The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.