Nationwide has been part of the insurance industry for over 90 years is one of the financial services companies in the world. The company was founded in 1926 Murray D Lincoln and currently holds more than $158 billion statutory assets. Nationwide is headquartered at Columbus, Ohio and also operates several regional offices in San Antonio, North Carolina, Gainesville, Lynchburg, Florida, Raleigh, Iowa, Des Moines, Texas and Westerville.
Nationwide offers customers a whole range of insurance policies and financial services, the likes of which include life and commercial insurance, mortgages, mutual funds, long-term savings, specialty health services, long term saving plans and pensions.
Nationwide Agent Benefits Include:
- Excellent agent commissions - Guaranteed Highest with NAAIP
- One of the largest insurance companies in the country
- Fixed income and index annuity product lines
- Accident and health insurance living benefit innovators
- Life coverage of all types
Nationwide Benefits Include:*
- NationWide Cash Indemnity with LTCi - 2 pages
- NationWide CareMatters UL policy with LTC Sales Guide - 24 pages
- NationWide UL with LTC Rider Illustration - 53 yo-f - 20 pages
- NationWide IUL for Baby Illustration - 200-month - 500k-li - 26 pages
- NationWide IUL for Baby Illustration - 200-month - less life insurance - non-mec - 26 pages
- Outstanding, responsive customer service
- Flexible underwriting
- Products for all ages
- A One-Stop-Shop - Multiple Product Lines
- Highest Ratings in Industry
- Gold Standard Customer Care
With over 31,000 personnel enrolled in their payroll, Nationwide currently holds total assets worth $153 billion. Nationwide's revenues for 2016 were $32 billion with a net income of $789 million for the same year. Nationwide Insurance primarily focuses on life insurance, domestic property and casualty insurance, asset management, retirement savings and strategic investments.
Nationwide offers customers 4 main types of life insurance policies – Whole life, term life, universal life and variable universal life insurance. Depending on the coverage amount and other factors, you can determine the type of policy that would be most suitable for you and your family members.
Nationwide Insurance is also recognized by all top ratings providers, including a Standard and Poor's rating of A+, a Moody’s rating of A1.
* The information provided is intended for Nationwide licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.