North American Company is an insurance company that specializes in selling life insurance and annuities for many decades now. North American Company is among the industry leaders in IUL, Indexed Universal Life, and has seen tremendous market growth in the previous few years because of the growth in this sector.
North American Benefits Include:
- NAAIP Guarantees You Highest Payouts
- Over $18 billion in assets
- Term, GUL, permanent and IUL life insurance
- Fixed, indexed and single premium annuities
- Over $110 Billion of in-force life Insurance
- 560,000 life insurance and annuity policies in-force
- eApp for easy selling for annuities and life insurance
- Private ownership - no stockholder pressures based on quarterly earnings
- North American Guaranteed Universal Life (GUL) - 4 pages
- North American Life Fast Issue Brochure - 2 pages
- North American Builder Life Plus Brochure - 4 pages
- North American Guaranteed Builder IUL Brochure - 4 pages
- North American Life Accelerated Benefits Consumer Brochure - 8 pages
- North American Life Accelerated Benefits Marketing Guide - 8 pages
- North American Life Riders
- North American Term Life Quote Engine
- North American Agent Login
North American Guaranteed Universal Life
- Coverage face amounts as low as $25,000
- Protection till age 120 - with no premiums after age 99
- Critical, chronic and terminal illness benefits is included on all products. Accelerated death benefits if diagnosed.
- Sold till age 85 years. Nearest birthday.
- Underwriting questions answered by NAAIP's underwriters - Use iPipeline underwriting tool as well.
- Applicants over age 50 must do full paramed. Blood, urine - Agent sets up.
- ExamOne or APPS
- Even if you chose lower health category - client can get better rate if qualifies.
- First application must be on paper for all North American products - even if you have a writing number.
- Quotes in iPipeline, Illustration in WinFlex.
- Custom Guarantee Gen 8 forms - iPipeline Forms
North American Accelerated Term Underwriting
- RightAway must be done online on North American website.
- Ages 18-50 - up to 1 million in coverage.
- No Paramed - There is a 20 minute interview.
- Policy issued in 2 or 3 days.
The origins of North American insurance company can be traced by to 1886. North American has enjoyed steady growth since then. In 1918 North American became the first insurance company to offer disability insurance to women. In 1984 North American introduced its first universal life policy. Twelve years later North American was acquired by Sammons Financial Group and achieved 100 billion dollars of in-force life insurance.
In 2001 North American began offering fixed annuities and has consistently been among the top 15 annuity providers in the US. in 2013 Sammons Financial Group became the 13th largest seller of individual life insurance. North American's ownership is private - meaning no stockholders who demand short term profits. This ensures that the company's desire for slow and steady growth can be achieved. North American is proud to maintain A+ for many years. clients and agents are invited to join North American Insurance for the long haul. Available in 49 states.
The company has an A+ which forecasts a stable financial outlook for the company and its policyholders.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.