Principal Life Summarized View:
The Principal Life Financial Group is an international investment company that is headquartered at Des Moines in Iowa. The company provides customers with a range of financial services which include insurance, retirement solutions and investment services. The firm was founded in 1879 and is today a member of the Fortune 500 with over $438.2 billion in total assets as of 2019.
The Principal Life Group serves over 19.4 million customers globally with offices Australia, Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America. The company generates operational earnings to the tune of $1.1 billion and a net income of $879.7 million during the year 2019.
Principal Life Agent Benefits Include:
- Principal Life Agent Login Portal
- Principal Life Drop Ticket Brochure - 2 pages
- Principal Life Underwriting Checklist - 2 pages
- Principal Life Underwriting Guide - 36 pages
- Excellent agent commissions
- Fixed income and index annuity innovators
- Accident and health insurance living benefit innovators
- Flexible underwriting
- Products for all ages
Principal Life Product Overview:
Example policy 200k 20 or 30 Year Term for healthy 49 Year Old Male: Principal Life: E-app or Paper-application is via iPipeline. Drop ticket is available once you have a writing number, from Principal Life's back office. Based on the fact that the client appears to be healthy, Princpal may waive the exam. Principal is my favorite carrier for accelerated underwriting. Even a 49 year old requesting a million in coverage for 30 years can get it issued fast.
The Principal Life Group offers customers wide range of insurance products and these include Disability insurance, life insurance, vision, dental, voluntary insurance and critical illness. Their life insurance are particularly popular with the masses and some of the standard products offered by the company include term life, variable life, universal life and survivorship life insurance. The latter insurance product is designed to cater to couples where death benefits are payable upon the death of the second life. This can be highly beneficial for estate planning since the first spouse can leave the estate to the other surviving partner and the estate becomes taxable only upon the death of the second spouse.
The Principal Life Group has received several awards over the years which includes the United Way of America’s Spirit of America award for their charitable contributions to the community. The company was also recognized by the Wellness Councils of America with firm being honored with the title of Platinum Well Workplace.
Principal Life is also recognized by all top ratings providers, including a Standard and Poor's rating of A+, a Fitch rating of AA-.
$2 Million of Term Insurance with No Medical Exam Program
Available to clients up to age 60 at Preferred and Preferred Best rates only.
Follow the steps below to assist your clients in getting $2 Million in coverage without ever having to take a medical exam.
1. If you have a client that is Preferred or Preferred Plus, Apply for $1M of term coverage with Principal using their Accelerated Underwriting Program.
2. Once the Principal Term policy is in place, you can then use the Transamerica TOP Plus program to get an additional $1M of coverage, again with no medical exam.
All applications for this program can be done electronically through the our eSelling Platform.
It should be known that Principal Life does not sponsor, endorse or have an insurance relationship with NAAIP. This portal provides free-forever websites and quoting tools to insurance agents.
NAAIP Helps You Attain Highest Compensation on Principal Life Contracting and Appointments.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.