Royal Neighbors Summarized View:
In 1895, Nine women founded Royal Neighbors of America with the desire to empower women in society. In the late 1800s women could not vote, could not own property and could not own a life insurance policy. Royal Neighbors of America was chartered as a fraternal benefit society on March 21, 1895 in Peoria, Illinois. Its charter dictates that Royal Neighbors and its members should give back to their communities.
Since that time, Royal Neighbors of America and its 200,000 members has grown to be a major force in the life insurance industry. Over $850 million in assets and total life insurance in force of more than $2.6 billion. Its charter and mission have not changed at all. Royal Neighbors of America is still here to give back to the community at large.
Royal Neighbors of America is a fraternal beneficiary society. It is a non-profit, mutual aid group that operates over 300 active chapters, called lodges, accross the country.
Throughout its history, Royal Neighbors of America has been about empowering women. The women’s suffrage movement was, in fact, spearheaded by Royal Neighbors of America.
In the last decade, Royal Neighbors of America has evolved into a cutting edge life insurer. Using the best technology to provide superior benefits and superior service. Accolades in the life insurance industry are common place as per Royal Neighbors of America being the first to implement best-in-class technological practices.
Royal Neighbors of America:
- Guaranteed Highest Commissions!
- Street Level - 120% first year - 7.25% Residual
- Access to Oxford Life 120% & 5% residuals Final Expense Contract (Oxford Life)
- DOB - Jan 1, 1958 - $25,000 - Male - Oxford premium of $95.98 per month - Royal Neighbors premium of $121.36
- Whole Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Final Expense Life Insurance
Royal Neighbors Bullet Points:
- Outstanding, responsive customer service
- Client satisfaction is at industry highest levels
- Products for all ages
- Royal Neighbors - Agents Login
- Quick Quote premium rate calculator
- Royal Neighbors of America Final Expense Agent Guide
- Royal Neighbors of America Underwriting Guide - All Products
- Underwiting help Call (800) 627-4762 ext 1 - Monday thru Friday - 8am - 5pm CST
- Why Contract with Royal Neighbors of America
- Royal Neighbors of America Sample Application - Medical Questions
- Royal Neighbors of America - A Fraternal Organization
- Royal Neighbors of America Financials Flyer
- Royal Neighbors of America Point of Sale - Immediate Decision
- Royal Neighbors of America Voice Signature Flyer
- Royal Neighbors of America Accelerated Death Benefit
- Royal Neighbors of America Prescription Drug List
- Royal Neighbors of America Agent Trip for 2019
Royal Neighbors Product Overview:
Royal Neighbors of America is a competitive and convenient to use life insurance carrier. The process for the Final Expense application is like no other because Royal Neighbors offer a point of sale underwriting decision and a paperless face to face application process. There are only six ‘knockout’ questions with two that can be answered yes to apply for its Graded Benefit and they do not ask for height/weight so one cannot be declined for weighing too much or too little.
There is prescription list they created which will show you how they come to a decision when reviewing the prescription medications an applicant might be taking, they call it ‘common sense’ underwriting, you will find this at the bottom of the agent guide attached.
There is prescription list they created which will show you how they come to a decision when reviewing the prescription medications an applicant might be taking, they call it ‘common sense’ underwriting, you will find this at the bottom of the agent guide linked from this page.
Royal Neighbors has very competitive rates with their Simplified Issue Whole Life, Traditional Whole Life, Simplified Issue Term Life & Single Premium Whole Life. The Final Expense SIWL rate for a 65 year old female with a $10,000 face amount is $44.63 for the Immediate Issue Benefit and if they cannot qualify for a preferred rate it is only $63.36 for the Graded Benefit Option. The Graded option is unique because it is a true Graded benefit with 30% of the death benefit available in the first year if a claim is filed and 70% available in the 2nd year.
- Royal Neighbors Final Expense Life Insurance
- Simplified Issue Whole Life & Graded Death Benefit Whole Life
- Face Amounts $5,000 to $25,000
- Easy acceptance - Diabetic Neuropothy will be accepted, no height/weight chart
- Read the sample application and knock out medication chart
- Royal Neighbors of America now offers a unique and innovative paperless Voice Signature Final Expense insurance process. No more applications to complete.
- Telephone interview service will transmit the recorded application with your client's Voice Signature directly to our New Business Department to expedite the issue of your client's Final Expense certificate. Once you hang up the phone, there should be no more follow-up necessary to process the application. No more writer's cramp filling out apps, and no more scrubbing, faxing, or mailing.
- Set Yourself Apart with Royal Neighbors Insurance
- An Accelerated Living Benefit Rider for face amounts of $7,000 or more.
- Simplified issue and point of sale approval. No paper, no computer, and no email applications - only a 15-20 min phone call.
- A not-for-profit life insurance organization offering value-added member benefits* which currently include a free simple will and much, much more.
- The knowledge that Royal Neighbors of America is helping local communities, non-profit organizations, and needy individuals as a not-for-profit fraternal benefit society.
- Agent sales trip in appreciation of our life insurance agents.
- Simplified Issue and Graded Death Benefit life insurance certificates are not available in all states. Contractual provisions and limitations may also vary by state. * Member benefits are provided at the discretion of Royal Neighbors and are not available in all states. They are not part of any insurance or annuity contract and are not guaranteed.
- Non-medical underwriting (no Paramed exam) on issue ages 18 to 50 from $25,000 to $249,999.
- Non-medical underwriting (no Paramed exam) on issue ages 51 to 65 from $25,000 to $49,999.
- Underwriting classifications of Super Preferred, Preferred, Standard, and Substandard up to a Table-10 rating (may vary by face amount).
- An Accelerated Living Benefit Rider at no additional cost covering Critical Illness, Chronic Illness, and Terminal Illness (not available in all states).*
- Premium payment options of 20-Pay, Paid-up at age 65, and Level Pay to age 121.
- A Cancer Waiver of Premium Rider that will waive premium for two years, if insured is diagnosed with Stage II, breast, ovarian or cervical cancer.
Royal Neighbors MEMBER BENEFITS:
- A a not-for-profit faternal benefit society since 1895, Royal Neighbors is able to provide both the client and agent with some of the more popular free Member Benefits, such as:
- Legal services.
- Prescription Discounts.
- Retail Benefits.
- Dental/Hearing Benefits.
- Many more available as well.
*The information provided is intended for licensed Royal Neighbors insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.