Sagicor Financial Corporation is a leading provider of financial products and services which include insurance, banking, annuities, investments, pensions and card processing services. Sagicor was founded in 1840 and operates in over 22 countries around the world. The company is headquartered in Barbados in the Caribbean and operates in over 44 states including the District of Columbia.
Sagicor Life USA main headquarters is in Tampa, Florida with administrative offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Oklahoma City, OK. Sagicor Life USA is a subsidiary of Sagicor Financial Corporation. Sagicor Life USA has been providing comprehensive life insurance policies for over 60 years and is ranked among the top 100 insurance companies in the U.S. Sagicor Life USA has over $5.5 billion in assets with approximately 4,000 career and independent agents.
Sagicor Life USA had gained market share in recent years due to its use of the best technologies available to issue insurance policies in the fastest times possible. Sagicor Life USA has placed special emphasis on the insurance agent. Making it easy for insurance agents to submit and process new business.
Sagicor Life USA Bullet Points:
- Excellent commissions - NAAIP Guarantees Agents Highest Contracts.
- Sagicor pays commission daily upon policy settlement!
- 2-minute underwriting decision, with offers up to preferred plus - 1 million of term life in 2 minutes.
- Eapps via phone or can Sign Now on agent's laptop but client must have email - gmx email is easy to set up.
- Agents must have a Sagicor Agent ID Number (SLIC number) to get a two minute decision on iPipeline.
- Pending writing number in 24 hours via NAAIP's SuranceBay link - to sell NLUL to those 65 years old and under must have writing number.
- Agents without without writing number can still input term life on iPipeline, but policy issue will be delayed till you have a writing number.
- Full writing number takes 3-5 days.
- 2 minute decisions do pharmaceutic, motor vehicle, mib inquiries.
- Sage No Lapse Universal Life.
- NLUL face amounts start at $25,000 - 2 minute decision till age 65.
- Age 66 and up Sagicor retrieves APS (medical records for previous 3-5 years) which can take a few weeks.
- Quotes on iPipeline.
- Illustrations in Sagicor back office, Winflex or NAAIP.
- Adding 20 cents to the monthly premium will stop premiums at age 99 for a 65 year old.
- Otherwise a 65 year old premiums end at age 108.
- Interest Sensitive Single Premium Whole Life.
- Sage Whole Life.
- Term Life for 10, 15 or 20 years - Ages 18 to 65 - Accelerated Issue - $50,000 to $1,000,000.
- Term Life Underwritten Policies till age 75 and - $50,000 to $1,000,000 and up.
- Choice Single Premium Deferred Annuity.
- Select Fixed Indexed Single Premium Deferred Annuity.
- Large network of independent and career producers.
- Sagicor's risk assessment Call 1-888-724-4267 8am-730pm ET.
- Sagicor Life Agent Login & Information Portal
- Sagicor Life Department Contact Information - 1 page
- Sagicor Life Products at a Glance - 7 pages
- Sagicor Life Agent Guide - 32 pages
- Sagicor Life Underwriting Guide - 12 pages
- Sagicor Life Power Point Fast Issue for New Agents - 44 pages
- Sagicor Life Submission of Policy via iPipeline - 1 page
- Sagicor Term Life Fast Issue Processing Guide - 20 pages
- Sagicor Term Life Accelerated Underwriting Client Brochure - 4 pages.
- Sagicor Life Fast Issue Whole & NLUL Process - 18 pages
- Sagicor Life NLUL Client Brochure - 4 pages
- Sagicor Life Universal Life Agent Guide - 8 pages
- Sagicor Life Universal Life Client Brochure - 5 pages
- Sagicor Life Whole Life Client Brochure - 4 pages.
- Sagicor Life IUL Client Brochure - 6 pages.
- Sagicor Life Fast Issue SPWL Process - 16 pages
- Sagicor Life NLUL - All Information
- Sagicor Life Term - All Information
- Sagicor Whole Life - All Information
- Sagicor IUL - All Information
Sagicor is an amalgam of two words – Sage and Core, Sage referring to wise while Core pertains to judgment or heart. Together they are meant to denote wisdom from the heart.
Sagicor Life USA offers customers a diverse range of insurance products and services. These include term, universal and whole life policies across a wide age group. Sagicor Life USA managed to maintain its impeccable reputation even during the recent economic downturn by offering efficient insurance products using the latest technologies.
Sagicor Life USA has total assets worth over $930 million and has also completed a major acquisition by acquiring American Founders Life in 2005. Sagicor Life USA has always been prominent in the public eye for providing a host of innovative insurance products and services.
See below on Sagicor’s iPipeline IGO Term announcement. This is great news given they are now much more competitive! Make sure to check out Sagicor's NLUL as it’s often #1 GUL when all are guaranteed through age 120. Also, as of 1/1/18 Sagicor no longer has commission chargebacks for lapses or surrenders on “earned” commission.
Good news, Sagicor Term within Accelewriting limits is now available on iPipeline iGO.
Want to make sure you are prepped prior to iPipeline iGO launch. Agencies and agents can currently quote Sagicor on iPipeline, but now Sagicor will have the button to APPLY via iGO.
Sagicor Term with Accelewriting will be available on iPipeline iGO Today! Accelewrite your Life Business!
The speed of Accelewriting Term 10/15/20 available on iPipeline iGO – 2 minute decisions and eDelivery.
- 2 minute underwriting decision
Up to $1,000,000 death benefit with NO paramed, telephone interview or APS
Underwriting offers up to Preferred Plus.
- Very competitive pricing.
- iPipeline iGO is ONLY available within Accelewriting limits- Click above for Term Accelewriting guide.
- 18 - 45 Years up to $1,000,000 Face Amount
- 46 - 55 Years up to $750,000 Face Amount
- 56 - 65 Years up to $500,000 Face Amount
When you quote Sagicor term on iPipeline, click on the APPLY button to take you to iPipeline iGO eApplication for application submission.
- Face to Face - Tablet – you and the client can sign directly on the tablet with your finger.
- Face to Face - Laptop/desktop computer – you and the client type your signatures electronically directly on the laptop/computer.
Telephone – agent will email the client an authorization, for which they will type their signature electronically. Once signed by the client, that will trigger an email back to the agent to sign the eApplication electronically and submit the eApplication to Sagicor.
- Don’t forget to choose eDelivery to expedite policy delivery and policy settlement – a copy of the policy will be sent to the agent and the policy owner.
- When the eApplication is submitted to Sagicor, you will receive an email with 3 potential options:
- 2 minute underwriting decision, with offers up to preferred plus.
- No telephone interview.
- Referred to Underwriter (you will receive an email from Sagicor underwriting within 48 hours, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions).
- Submitting Your First Sagicor Life Application:
Except in the pre-appointment states: PA, NJ, KS, LA & MT, agents can take term apps on prior to getting contracted at the Ipipeline links at footer of this page. Submit via Term & UL Quotes or Submit Life - use last 5 of ss as agent number.
– this is needed to receive a 2 minute underwriting decision (since you dont have a writing number - there will be a delay).
- Goto NAAIP's eContracting page and click SuranceBay as a New User. Choose Sagicor.
- Full Writing numbers usually take 3-5 days after contract submissions. Access writing numbers can be 24 hours - tell us you have a case.
- Agents will need the insured’s SSN, ID number (ie: driver’s license number, passport, etc) to submit the eApplication.
- Always include the insured’s physician name and contact info on the application, to ensure best underwriting offer possible.
Please run the term quote based on the payment mode (annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly) that will be sold. The payment mode from the quote pre-fills the iGO iPipeline eApplication and cannot be changed when you in the iGO iPipeline eApplication. If you want to change the payment mode once you are in the iGO iPipeline eApplication, you will have to go back and re-run the quote and complete a new iGO iPipeline eApplication.
- Client can only make initial premium payment with credit card if quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment modes are chosen. Maximum initial premium of $2,500.
Once the policy is approved with an underwriting offer, the policy will be issued within 24-48 hours. If eDelivery was chosen, the policy will be eDelivered to the agent and the policy owner. If EFT was chosen for payment, EFT will draft and policy will be placed inforce when client electronically signs off on eDelivery acceptance. If quarterly, semi-annual or annual payment options were chosen, client can pay initial premium with a credit card via eDelivery only, up to a maximum of $2,500 initial premium.
- Paper applications are not available within Accelewriting limits.
Sagicor Life NLUL - No Lapse Universal Life.
- Lifetime Protection - Guaranteed level premiums to age 120.
- Minimum amount - $25,000 - a Final Expense Alternative.
- Payments monthly, quarterly, semi or annually. First payment of quarterly or greater can be made by credit card.
- Accelerated Underwring 16 years - 65 years: $25,000 to $400,000: no phone interview - issued within minutes.
- Full Underwriting - 16 years - 85 years for over $400,001 face amounts. Or 66 year - 85 year over $25,000 face amounts.
- Accelerated Benefit Insurance included in policy at no cost.
- Compare Sage NLUL Rates on iPipeline Quoter vs Carriers on our FEX Quoter - Rates are substantially lower than a FEX Policy.
- Get Quote in iPipeline UL Quoter. Applications in iPipeline Forms.
Experience the Accelewriting difference with 2-minute automated underwriting decisions and death benefits up to $1M
- 100% of Accelewriting® Sage Term cases are issued without an exam.
- 100% of Accelewriting® Sage Term cases do not require a tele-interview.
- 40% of Accelewriting® Sage Term cases receive an underwriting decision in 2 MINUTES or less.
- 80% of Accelewriting® Sage Term cases receive an underwriting decision in 5 days or less.
- 54% of Accelewriting® Sage Term cases receive a standard, preferred or preferred plus offer.
- Writing numbers usually take a week after contract submissions.
- Sagicor Life is not available in AK, CT, ME, MT, NY & VT.
Sagicor Life Address: 4343 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 300 - Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Sagicor Life Phone: (800)406-9900
Sagicor Life Fax: (800)497-7461
Sagicor Life NAIC Code: 60445
Sagicor Life has been given a rating of A- by the financial strength ratings company.