SilverScript by CVS Health is America's #1 Medicare Part D Plan. 2018 enrollment numbers show over 6,098,712 members which is more than any other carrier. CVS Pharmacy has over 9,600 retail stores throughout the country. CVS Caremark provides mail order pharmacy services for over 75 million Americans. CVS Health is #7 on the 2017 Fortune 500 with revenues of over $177 billion.
SilverScript by CVS Health Facts:
- Medicare Part D began in 2006.
- SilverScript began with Part D in 2006.
- SilverScript only offers Medicare Part D.
- SilverScript works over 67,000 pharmacies in 2018.
- Over 26,000 preferred pharmacies that can save you up to 50% or more.*
- SilverScript has $0 deductibles on all tiers on all three plans in most states.
- $0 copay for Tier 2 on Plus plan, $0 copay for Tier 1 on all three plans for mail deliveries.
- Access to CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy, with $0 standard delivery for 90 day supplies.
- SilverScript works with CVS CareMark mail order service.
- SilverScript utilizes cutting edge technology to help agents sell.
- SilverScript adheres 100% to the regulations on marketing Part D.
- SilverScript welcomes independant insurance agents to join its family.
- SilverScript pays it agents the maximum allowed by law. Lifetime renewals.
- The free tools that NAAIP provides agents are not dependant on you contracting through us.
- Pays the highest commissions allowed by CMS! Don't miss this opportunity. Get appointed today.
- We have all the resources and materials to get you appointed, certified, and selling fast!
- Get appointed with one of the top selling Prescription Drug Plans in the nation!
- Certification is as easy as it gets.
- If you don't want to certify, sign up for our referral program and make $25 per PDP enrollment or $100 per Med Advantage or Med Supp enrollment.
- We appreciate your patronage.
SilverScript Agent Resources:
- SilverScript Agent Login Portal
- SilverScript client applications & sales can checked under Reports.
- The Silverscript portal allows you to keep track of the application and verify that the enrollment is approved by CMS
- SilverScript sales sometimes take 24-48 hours to show up after enrolling in a plan.
- Silverscript typically pays agents near the end of the month of when the plan is effective.
- Depositor name on your bank statement is NSGA - 877-596-4538.
- Commission statements are available on www.agentxcelerator.com as soon as they are created.
SilverScript Agent Contracting/Appointment Resources:
- SilverScript & UnitedHealthCare are the ONLY two Medicare Advantage carriers that don't require AHIP.
- For SilverScript & UHC - Passing AHIP will save you lots of time - Take AHIP first and Submit the results.
- Successful AHIP submission allows you to bypass two of the three SilverScript modules. If you begin taking those two modules it will forfeit your right to submit AHIP.
- AHIP cost $125 within SilverScript or any carrier's agent portal - otherwise $175.
- If you fail three times - You may pay $175 for an additional three attempts to pass AHIP.
- AHIP Passing score is 90% - Two hour time limit and three allowed attempts to pass.
- SilverScript Online Course - 69 pages - Click here.
Additional Resources for Agents that Sell Medicare:
- All Medicare News - Online Forum for Various Medicare Selling Issues - Click here.
- Selling Medicare at Walmart - Online Forum for Selling Medicare at Walmart - Click here.
- NAAIP's Main Medicare Selling Page - Click here.
*The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.