Symetra Life Insurance Summarized View:
Symetra Life Insurance Company is Bellevue, Washington insurer that was founded in 1957. Originally a subsidiary of Safeco, Safeco's life insurance division was spun off to investors in 2004 and renamed Symetra Life Insurance Company.In 2005, Symetra Life was purchased by Sumitomo Life of Japan for $3.8 billion. Symetra Life currently has 1,250 employees.
As of January, 1 2019 Symetra Life Insurance has assets of $49.3B and stockholder equity of $3.3 billion.Symetra Life is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Ticker symbol SYA. Symetra Life offers retirement plans, employee benefits, annuities and life insurance that are sold through independant insurance agents in all 50 states.
Symetra Life Insurance Helpful Information:
- Symetra Life Agent Login Portal - Brochures, Illustrations, etc.
- Symetra Life Guaranteed Universal Life Brochure - 8 pages
- Symetra Life Term Fact Sheet
- Symetra Life Underwriting Guidelines
- Symetra Life Term versus the Competition Flyer
- Symetra Life Cancer and Life Insurance Flyer
- Symetra Life Guaranteed Universal Life Ilustration - 66yo-f-3500k-year-150k
- Symetra Life Guaranteed Universal Life Ilustration - 70yo-f-14k-year-500k
- Symetra Life Guaranteed Universal Life Ilustration - 69yo-f-10k-month
Symetra Life Contact Information:
- Symetra Life address: 777 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1200, Bellevue, WA 98004.
- Symetra Life phone: 1-800-796-3872 or 1-800-SYMETRA
- Symetra Life New Agent Concierge: 1-800-770-0492
Symetra Life Insurance Agent Contracting/Appointment Resources:
- Request illustrations, writing number, applications. brochures from email@example.com or call/sms 1-561-440-9245.
- NAAIP guarantees agents highest compensation on Symetra sales!
- Paper application forms available at iPipeline Forms at footer of this page.
- All Symetra Life Brochures available at Symetra Life Agent Login Portal - linked above.
- Drop tickets available once agent has a writing number.
- Pre-appointment in PA only.
- Dual contracting not available for annuity, but is available for Life.
- Appointment fees for non-residential states only.
- Symetra Life will hold your appointment for 6 months only.
- Symetra Life is sold in all 50 states.
*The information provided is intended for current or prospective Symetra Life Insurance licensed agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.