Summarized View: Foresters Agent Site Login
Foresters has been in the life insurance business for more than 130 years, catering to the varying financial needs of individuals and families nationwide. Foresters' term life insurance is one of the most sought after products in the U.S., thanks to its affordability and additional benefits. Foresters Financial offers advantageous policies that will be a valuable asset to your client's family.
Foresters Term Life Benefits Comprise:
- Access to Oxford Life 125% Final Expense Contract (Oxford Life)
- DOB - Jan 1, 1958 - $30,000 - Male - Oxford premium of $114.64 per month - Foresters premium of $129.25
- Highest compensation level to start - non-medical term life
- Outstanding agent support
- Fast underwriting - eApp Process - Real time Point of Sale Eligibility
- Non-Medical underwriting up to $400,000 - 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 year terms
- Non-Medical has two underwriting classes - tobacco and non-tobacco
- Medically underwritten has six underwriting classes and policy amounts to over 10 million dollars (10, 20, 25 & 30 year terms)
- Policy is convertible on the earlier of five years before end of policy term or at age 65.
- Underwritten issue age ranges between 18-65
- Expiry date of 100 years
- All Foresters policy holders have access to Foresters Fraternal Order member benefits
- Accecelated Death Benefits "Living Benefits" - Click here for Brochure for 47 states
- NAAIP Agent website includes (Foresters page)
- Online Foresters Life Quote Engines
- Foresters Agent Website Login URL
- Foresters Term Life Producer Guide Book
- Foresters Term Life Unacceptable Occupations List for Disability Rider
- Foresters Term Life Brochure for 47 states - Brochure for CA & CT - Brochure for NY
- Foresters Term Life Sample Policy
- Foresters Term Life Sample Application
- Foresters Term Life Accelerated Death Benefits
- Foresters Your Term Life Producer Guide - 2018
- Foresters Your Term Product Reference Sheet - 2018
- Foresters YourTerm Life Consumer Brochure - 2 pages
- Foresters Charity Fact Sheet
- Foresters Charity Benefit provision: At claim time Foresters will pay (up to a maximum of $100,000) an additional 1% of the face amount to the owner’s designated charity.
Strong Foundation Non-Medical Term:
- Foresters Non-Medical Strong Foundation Product Guide
- Foresters Non-Medical Strong Foundation for Mortgages beats the Competition
- Wide selection of term periods T10, T15, T20, T25, T30.
- Issue Ages 18 to 80.
- Wide selection of riders, many of which are included at no additional premium.
- Non-med underwriting options as low as $20,000 and up to $400,000 with no fluid collection or paramedical examinations.
- All offered with the convenience of iPipeline’s iGO e-App - Linked at Footer
- Diabetes -Type 2 accepted for ages 35-49 (diagnosed less than 15 years ago) and ages 50 + (any duration).
- Diabetes -Type 1 accepted for ages 40-59 (diagnosed less than 5 years ago) and ages 60 + (diagnosed less than 25 years ago).
- COPD - Accepts mild COPD for non-smokers, provided no prescription steroids or oxygen.
- Tobacco: Non-tobacco use applies to applicants who have not smoked cigarettes within the past 12 months. Allows use of cigar, pipe, chewing tobacco, nicotine patches and other substitutes.
Example policy 200k 20 or 30 Year Term for healthy 49 Year Old Male: Foresters Life lowest priced product is fully underwritten.
*The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.