The United American Insurance Company was founded in 1947 and quickly went from strength to strength. From its humble beginnings in Dallas, the company found itself outgrowing the Downtown district where it was based and relocating to nearby McKinney.
United American would eventually become a Torchmark Corporation Company and one of the nation's most stable financial service providers. NAAIP provides agent contracting for United American Medicare Supplement, Life Insurance, Supplemental Health and Annuity products.
Agent Benefits Comprise:
- Standard and Poor's AA- (Very Strong) rated company
- Licensed in 50 states and DC
- Call for exact commissions - FEX comp is incredible!
NAAIP wants you!
- Sell over the phone - no 'wet signature' required.
- Free Turning 65 Lead List - Training on how to use the list - One sale required every 90 days to continue receiving list.
- Med Sup & Advantage Quote Engine for Free - 100% accurate - Ask us.
Agent Resources - United American - Product Information & PDFs
United American Product Review Guide (all products): Please View
United American Medicare Supplement Sample Application - FL - 2019: Please View
United American Medicare Supplement vs Advantage Facts: Please View
United American Medicare Advantage vs Supplement Flyer: Please View
United American Issue Age vs Attained Age: Please View
United American Selling Medicare Supplement to Medicare Advantage Disenrollees: Please View
United American Reserve Fund Annuity Brochure: Please View
United American Reserve Fund Annuity FAQ: Please View
United American Single Premium (5-20k) Annuity Application: Please View
United American Final Expense Agent Guide: Please View
United American Final Expense Brochure: Please View
United American Final Expense Brochure #2: Please View
United American Final Expense Rate Calculator: Click to Calculate Rates
United American Final Expense Rate Sheet: Click to View Rates
United American Final Expense Application - Florida: Click to View - Call NAAIP for other states
United American 10 & 20 Year Term Life Brochure: Please View
United American Juvenile Insurance Brochure: Please View
United American Juvenile Insurance Brochure #2: Please View
United American Cancer & Critical Illness Brochure: Please View
United American Accident Policy Brochure: Please View
United American Level 5: Please View
Live Online Seminars Offered throughout the Month
- Getting Started With United American and Globe Life of NY
- Increase Your Income Through Pivoting
- Remote Selling: Using Screen Sharing Effectively with Our e-App
- Learning the Sales Process
- Working Your Senior Lead List
- How to Sell Our Cancer Insurance
- Selling Clients New to Medicare: How to Sell Our Medigap Policies
- Medicare Supplement and Whole Life iGo e-App Certification
- Final Expense and Juvenile Whole Life iGo e-App Certification
- Whole Life Final Expense & Juvenile Product Training
Client Benefits Comprise:*
- High deductible Medicare Plan F
- Low premium rates
- Financially stable A+ insurer
- Wide range of plans offered, including:
- Cancer plans
- Hospital plans
- Medicare supplement, Final Expense, Term and other Life Insurance plans
Contract through NAAIP to sell United American Life Insurance, Supplemental Health Insurance, Medicare Supplemental Insurance (let your clients save on premiums with United American's high deductible Plan F) and Annuities.
These comprehensive plans offer exceptional value and unrivaled service, backed by a highly financially stable provider. Here they are in more detail:
Most of your clients need guidance when it comes to choosing an annuity and realizing the benefits that annuities can offer. There are two separate Annuity plans offered by United American to assist your clients in their retirement.
No matter what your client's age there is a requirement for life insurance. In the last decade, funeral costs and final expenses have doubled. The Term Life Insurance, Life Insurance and Final Expense plans offered by United American give your clients a means to leave a legacy and deal with final expenses.
Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance
A cancer or critical illness diagnosis can lead to large hospital bills and which would be unmanageable to most clients. United American's cancer/critical illness plan is intended to contribute towards these unexpected costs.
Supplemental Health Insurance
If your clients are hospitalized, United American provides Hospital Indemnity Insurance, which offers limited benefits during their stay. The type of benefits and amounts received depends on certain plans and providers.
The State Department of Insurance regulates all Medicare Supplement plans which are offered by private insurers. Your clients will benefit from these plans which fill the gaps left by the mandatory Medicare Part A and the optional Medicare Part B.
Based on the principles of stability, service, quality and commitment, United American is guaranteed to safeguard it's policyholders for generations to come.
Their extensive product portfolio offers a range of comprehensive policies to suit every requirement. United American's promises never to compromise the integrity of a product to achieve financial gain. Their relationship with their customers is often remarked upon as some of the best service in the business and United American's evolution and success is reflected in the financial ratings offered by Standard and Poor's, which are consistently among the topmost companies nationwide.
Agent commission rates are guaranteed for United American products and your Medicare customers will benefit from the fact that certain deductibles, out of pocket expenses and coinsurance are covered by United American which are not normally covered by Medicare Parts A and B (Original Medicare).
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public. Certain exclusions may apply. Plans offered by insurer. All products not available in all areas. Not affiliated with the United States Government or the Federal Medicare Program. United American Contracting and Insurance Appointments.