United Home Life (UHL) was founded in 1948 and is subsidiary of United Farm Family Life Insurance Company of Indianapolis, Indiana. UHL specializes in the senior market for life, burial end of life expenses. Over $2 billion in assets and over $20 billion of in-force life insurance is the combined strength of our companies. United Home Life is advancing strong in eApplications which are available for use with Express Issue Premier, EI Deluxe, EIWL, Guaranteed Issue WL and Term Life.
United Home Life Insurance Products:
United Home Life simplified issue term products are one of the easiest applications on the market. Read the application, if the application can qualify via the application, they qualify. United Home Life is a bit more expensive than other carriers, but will accept applicants that other won't. United Home Life's Term 20 DLX will accept diabetics on insulin (Table 8) up to $50,000! United Home Life's final expense and term applications are true "yes/no", "stacked" applications built to help you know what product to recommend to your clients. Easy to use.
Contract via NAAIP for United Home Life:
UHL is Part of NAAIP's 120 Club - 120% first year comp on FEX
NAAIP has a terrific system to help agents succeeed in this business. Step #1 - Sign up for the NAAIP website. We will help you in move your website up Google and as well as steps you that are need to be a successful 21st Century agent.
All product guides, UHL contact phone numbers and email addresses are available at www.uhlinformation.com.
New business can be sent directly to UHL for processing if you have a writing number - till you have a writing number email application to [email protected]
Access state specific new business applications prior to contracting through UHL’s website, www.unitedhomelife.com by following these instructions:
1) Click on “Agent Login” tab.
2) Click on “Applications”
3) Select State and password of “USA”
4) Quick Quote & Forms also use "USA"
5) iPipeline: Whole Life Accident Death (WLAD) Click Here - New Case - Whole Life.
6) iPipeline: Forms Search, Underwriting and Product Information - Links at Footer of this page.
7) GA, LA, MN, PA & TX are pre-appointment states. Otherwise, new apps and contracting can be submitted concurrently.
8) No E & O is required. No appointment fees, No dual contracting, UHL is in all states.
9) NAAIP Commission Grid below under information - The 120 FEX Club - 120% first commission, 16% 2nd Year.
10) Contracting via SuranceBay which is accessable on eContracting Portal below Submit Button.
11) Immediate Upline will be Michael Appleby - Our agent of record for UHL
12) Agents will select United Home Life in SureLC, and agents will also receive a link from United Home Life to complete the contracting.
Please initiate contracting via the SuranceBay link at the footer of the is page. After requesting UHL, you will be emailed an additional econtracting link to complete. The second contracting link must be completed before eSelling and a writing number can occur. Tell us if you need help retrieving United Home Life applications and forms. Please consult with us before your first sale.
eApps by UHL - PlaybookPrepare your game plan with United Home Life's eApp Playbook - perfect for navigating the X's and O's. A great guide to have in hand if you've never used UHL's eApp, or need a refresher. eSignature Options & Best Practices - Study the rules of the game and learn how to properly obtain electronic signatures.
United Home Life focuses on serving individuals and families by providing simple life insurance at affordable rates.
United Home Life is also recognized by all top ratings providers, including A.M. Best rating with a Rating of A-. Its parent company is rated A by A.M. Best.
United Home Life Insurance 225 South East Street Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
United Home Life - Return of Premium Term Life »
United Home Life - Filling out a Life Application - 2013 »
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. MGA Underwriters - It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.
"Best system in industry for insurance agents - anything less in not acceptable."
Step number #1 - NAAIP's insurance website helps agents project themselves as top level professional with minimal time and effort.
Step number #2 - Being among the largest brokerages in the insurance industry, allows agents access to top commissions and resources on every case.
Commitment to growing this relationship is nurtured by providing best in class service. Our attorneys, underwriters, case managers and sales experts will help you grow your business - one client at a time. Welcome to our team, a system that is uniquely suited for insurance professionals in this new millennium."
Aaron Levy - CEO, NAAIP.org
David Gordon - Digital Marketing Evangelist, NAAIP.org
Copyright © 2019 - National Association of Accredited Insurance Professionals - NAAIP - Insurance Agent Websites.
All rights reserved.