Washington National Insurance Company is today among the fastest growing insurers operating in the country right now. Washington National Insurance Company was founded in 1911 with its current headquarters at Carmel, Indiana. It should be noted that ashington National Insurance Company is a subsidiary of CNO Financial Group.
Business operations of Washington National Insurance Company can be broadly categorized into five basic types of insurance products – life insurance, health insurance, LTC, disability and supplemental benefits.
Washington National Insurance Company Bullet Points:
- NAAIP Guarantees You Highest Compensation
- Various products for the middle-income market
- Supplemental health and life insurance products
- Over one million policyholders in force
- Over 25,000 employer group policies in force
- Leader in the voluntary worksite and individual markets
- Customers at home and at the worksite through independent insurance agents
- CNO Financial Group serves 4 million middle-income working Americans and retirees.
- Outstanding customer service
- Client satisfaction is at industry highest levels
- Products for all ages
- Washington National Insurance Client Login
- Washington National Insurance Agent Login
Washington National Insurance Company is known for offering a wide range of voluntary worksite and individual products to the under-served middle-income customers with products for their life, health, and retirement needs. Some of the services offered by the company include dental, hospital, cancer, financial planning, life, health, LTC, disability and savings plans.
CNO Financial Group's principle subsidiaries are Bankers Life and Casualty, Washington National, Colonial Penn, and 40|86 Advisors.
Washington National Insurance Company and its sister companies are currently servicing over one million insureds as well as 25,000 employer groups. Washington National Insurance Company is recognized by all top ratings providers, including a Standard & Poor's and Fitch rating.
* The information provided is intended for licensed insurance agents only. It is not intended for the purpose of advertising the insurance products to the general public.